𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐜𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐬

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙪
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(?)
𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

(.)

   What a splendid morning you have,you slowly and let's say... dramatically stands up from your Queen sized bed, remembering why you bought it even though you're the only one who sleeps on it.

"I want a Queen sized bed."

"Why?"

"Tsh, because I'm a queen,and a queen should have a bed like this.dumb ass."

Your dramatic morning starts by your sudden scream and running towards your bathroom,You then quickly take a bath before beating the flash as the fastest–i mean fastest queen alive,You wore your nice uniform and quickly brush your hair before putting a dark shade of lipstick on your lips.

A dark shade for a queen to look like a dominant one.

You get your bag for the school and began to go to the kitchen,You ate your meal fastly before brushing your teeth and began to take your late adventure as a student.

It is eight thirty am and the school starts at eight, though being drunk alone last night inside your four cornered room is just amazing... Being late is such a fuss.

You know that guard in your school won't allow you to get in,So you began to travel your legs towards the wall maria–i mean the wall of the school without the guard noticing it.

After the hard work yet late adventure,You are now inside the campus while Dusting your uniform,you slowly sat down the grass, inhaling lightly trying to relax,the amount of stress how you will get in the class without the said teacher noticing it.

You then stand up from your relax mode.though before running again to go to the said class,a young tomato man could hear from above.

"Bitch!" A loud baam could heard across the school,The man that Called you bitch is now on top of you grunting and talking some shit as it is your fault why you get hurt.

You slowly open your eyes and pushed away your classmate before glaring at him.

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE DUMB AND DIDN'T GET AWAY FROM ME EVEN THOUGH I'M SIGNALING YOU!"A guilty yet mad Chuuya stand up,while keep talking,You didn't say a shit because you wouldn't waste your energy to this young man,am i right?

You began to run again leaving Chuuya puzzled as he soon realize that the both of you are already late.

---

"NO! it's your fault!"

"YOU'RE the one who pulls my hair!"

"BECAUSE why the fuck are you the first one to run?!"

A loud voices could hear outside your room, Before your teacher opens the door.

The gaze of your classmates are now focused to the two of you as well as your teacher's.

Your knee are now bleeding, while chuuya's cheeks have some dust from the fall that chuuya caused when he get your hair because he wants to be the one who will arrive first.

"Ms.L/N and Mr.Nakahara? you're late... though as much as your classmates don't want you two see the ruckus that is like an episode everyday...i have decided to not let you two in my subject today, anyways Ms.L/N is bleeding her knee and i suppose it is Mr.Nakahara's fault?Now the two of you,go to the infirmary and help yourselves because you two look ...err terrible."your teacher,Mori-Sensei said before closing the door of his classroom avoiding to hear any fuss about you two.

---

"BITCH!DO IT GENTLY!"

"HOW CAN I DO IT GENTLY IF YOU'RE MOVING?!"

"I'M NOT EVEN BREATHING SO I WON'T MOVE AN INCH!"

"IF YOU'RE NOT BREATHING THEN YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD BY NOW!"

The location is infirmary, though as much as you want your bleeding knee to be treated,the nurse of the infirmary is absent,So Chuuya Nakahara, the one who appeared to be guilty for your bleeding decided to take care of it.

You're now dramatically laying on an infirmary's bed, while Chuuya is sitting beside your feet desperately stopping the blood.

"H-hey..."He approach.A soft yet painful tap of alcohol felt right  on your knees before Chuuya puts a bandage on it.

He looks away before a tint of a light red plastered on his cheeks.

"What the fuck do you want?"you coolly says before putting your two hands on the back of your neck,relaxing a bit.

"I-i can see your underwear..."  Your relaxation began to fade, changing it as embarrassing one. You blushes lightly before kicking him on the face, enough to let him fall out of the chair.

"FUCKER! DON'T LOOK DUMB ASS!"

Ah...yes, surely a nice day to Chuuya knowing that you're wearing a...cute polka dots undies.

It's not like he is a pervert or anything.