•sᴍᴜᴛ•𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡

•𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕛𝕠𝕓𝕤
•𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
•𝕊𝕖𝕩

(.)

The both of you are completely opposite.

Him being a port mafia executive

while

you being the next president for the Detective agency.

You save people

He kills people

A completely opposite world

But not in the world of wine and bar.

---

"Hmmh..." In a nice and silent night inside the executive's apartment, everyone could hear your muffled moans made by the red head man.

He roughly leaving hickeys on your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. He then slowly unbottons your shirt, heading his lips on your noisy mouth.

A light smirk plastered on his face before roughly kissing you,Making the light noises silent,you responds at his kiss while trailing your hands on his soft red hair.

Chuuya goes back on your neck, finding your sweet spot making your muffled moans louder. chuuya slowly yet roughly takes off your clothes, leaving you naked.

He then starts to take off his belt along with his dark pants leaving him with his top and boxer,You could see his poking big sword trying to get out of his undergarment,making you gulp slightly.plastering another smirk on his face whilst gazing at your eyes,Chuuya began to speak.

"Let's start by tasting me,shall we?" You slowly sat up while chuuya is getting ready. You are completely positive that this is your first time,and sucking the red head might not be the best,But being a submissive tonight left you not having a choice.

You leans on his manhood, slowly licking him making the short man groan a little.You starts to use your two hands for pleasuring him while working your mouth on the head of his part.

"A-h...shi...shit..."Chuuya began to travel his hands on your hair, pulling your head closer to his hard shaft,You began to feel a bit of liquid coming from the executive's shaft,gently licking and tasting it whilst getting faster and faster for pleasuring him,His grip on your hair are getting tighter and tighter as he began to groan and moan louder,truly loving the pleasurable feeling that you are giving to him. Another liquid comes out of his large shaft,more liquid this time,you began to swallow it like he said before licking clean his now pleasured manhood.

"That was good ah...~"Chuuya breathes heavily before changing his position,gently pinning you on the bed with all fours,Spanking you lightly whilst nibbling your ear.You could feel the warm air coming out from his mouth and nose as well as the cold air because of the night.

"I will enter now–mhm!~"He gently enters you, gentle yet painful feeling you could feel in you but Chuuya Nakahara didn't waste time and starts to move faster and faster inside you.

"Chu...Chu...ya!~hmh!"He began to pound inside you more and more,You could feel his large shaft inside you and his faster pace pleasuring your insides.

Moans are getting louder whilst the movements are getting faster and faster as if the both of you are running out of time,you starts to feel the tingling feeling inside you, whilst Chuuya is moving in a faster face hitting you using his large shaft.

"Chuuya...mhm!~ah... I'm cumming!~"

"Just a little more y/n...ah I'm cumming too mhm!"

A more faster pace, hitting you and Chuuya, moving inside you as you both could feel the release of the pleasure that each of you gave.

You began to release,as Chuuya starts to release inside you making you moan more whilst Chuuya is groaning louder for the second time of his release tonight.You both tiredly laid down on the bed not saying a word, completely knocked out because of the activity that you both did.

"If this is the reward for not going to work,then I'll file a one week leave"

---
A/N:Spare me for having a not exactly tags.

I really want to publish a two smuts at a time.

But i got excited on this smut, leaving the second one lewl.