𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡

(.)

"A bit of retouch...then baam!your hair is soft dude!" You exclaimed,as the man stared at your reflection on the mirror before giving you a quiet thank you.

An underground hairstylist.

What a position to laugh at,but being an underground hairstylist is fun yet dangerous at the same time.

They trust you,the criminals trust you for not spilling a shit to the police. Others doesn't want to be seen,and you as an underground hairstylist is their only hope from getting their hair done.

Really,you thought it would be a ridiculous job,i mean who in their right criminal mind will think about their hair?

But aren't we all human?

Damn this shit is going too deep.

Everyday,to erase the awkwardness of other criminals, you're always letting your talkative side and putting a wide smile while working.

"Ah!Hat-San!"you began, seeing the man in front of your shop, letting him in with your usual welcoming smile.

"Long time no see!the usual,hmh?"you demanded before letting him sit down.

Hat san, a customer that is coming every 2 months,who always got so many split ends.He is really not that talkative,the whole fucking time he will do was to stare at your reflection through the mirror leaving you awkward.

"Long time no see."He solemnly speak before putting his fedora hat on the table.

"The usual?"

"The usual."

Though, as much as he could kill you using awkwardness,the feeling that you could feel right now is a tensed man in front of you trying to stare at your reflection but ended up getting flustered.

You just chuckled lightly before starting to trim his hair,The both of you are just enjoying the relaxing silence yet with tensed aura,before the man with fedora hat starts to speak.

"Are you living here?" A bit of astonished,about how he is curious about you before nodding lightly .

"Alone?"

Another nod from you he could get, before you starts to trim his bangs,the fedora hat and your face are closer for a hair stylist and customer relation eh?

"You doesn't have partner?"you chuckled lightly before turning your gaze onto his eyes,slowly stopping the trimming session.

"I will have,if you want."

"What?"

"What?"