𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡
𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩

(.)

"A portrait for all of the Port Mafia executives?"The boss of the big organization 'port mafia' nods,Whilst the executives are looking at him,confusion plastered on everyone's face.

"Someone told me that i should get one, won't it be interesting?" As much as the executives wants to say 'no',they just agreed to the said boss. All of them knows that no one could disagree at Mori's plan, specially when his lovely Elise-chan is the one who suggested it.

Mori already set a time when the executives will come to his office and will spend their whole day wasting their time to just stay still, waiting the artist to draw their portrait.

---

"Hm,yes yes...as long as the art work is really nice,the amount of money you want will be send in your account." After the said of agreement with the said boss,his port mafia executives starts to sit in their places whilst staring at you.

You really didn't expect to have an expensive commission since you're just a starting artist,but what a surprise having a rich client for the first time.

The place where you commissioned the port mafia was really a dark place yet you pay no mind because you thought it's just a 'theme'.

Just how naive you are?

'just how naive this person is?'

Chuuya began his rant as to how come you have no idea who and what kind of person they are.

But come to think of it,Perhaps Port Mafia is not that type of organization who will kill anybody without any specific reason eh? Though surely,Mori will keep an eye of you for a few days to ensure that the interaction you had with them is closed.

"Ah!Ginger!i like your hair.The fact that it's hard to draw it, this will give me more energy. Challenging!" You let out an energetic statement to the red head,making him a bit irritated.Chuuya just gave you a silence and let you draw his portrait.

---

"Ahh,yes. A great Artist indeed, though refrain yourself from remembering our faces."Mori stares at your art work for awhile before cracking a surely joke for a naive like you.

You just let out a laugh and bid your goodbye formally. A bit of information from the port mafia ,and a money that they sent you to draw them is not bad to waste your time for a day eh?

Just as you were gonna start another portrait of the port mafia executives in your house to send it to a certain organization,a step of man that you could barely hear made you stop.

"Hmh... disappointed but not surprised."You sigh. Port Mafia is not that naive like you are in the first place.

"What do ya' want eh?"Your timid voice makes the ginger executive smirk.

'Oh look,a two faced bitch.'

From your naive aura and tone,a different form of you Chuuya could see right now. Surely, the organization that you are in is small right now,but you're the best of the best when in terms of combat.

Though i won't gurantee that you could win, because in terms of ability.

Your ability is useless,you have the ability to remember all of the faces and draw it like a printer.useful for information,but not to kill anyone.

"Chuuya...is it?Hmh,that orange locks with blue orbs and a facial expression that is sometimes calm ,and sometimes irritated."You playfully walk towards the man, before the whole black lizard appeared behind Chuuya.Mori knows the strength of the members of the port mafia, yet he doesn't know what kind of enemy you are. Perhaps the black lizard with Chuuya Nakahara are enough to kill you?

You let out a light chuckle, surely you are fuck up."We know that you have idea how strong your enemy are,So why bother fighting us when we could have a talk with the boss to be with us?"Chuuya Nakahara gave in. Perhaps this is a love at first sight?Your flattering smile,how you complemented his ginger and eyes,and also your art.

"We will kill the artist."

"Shut up Akutagawa."

---

You didn't bother to fight back when they get you to talk to the boss.Perhaps the Port Mafia has more money to offer than the Organization that you are in right now.

"8 million,Give us the faces and information of your organization and i could offer you a position here. "Mori offers.Without a doubt,you plastered a wide smirk in front of him.

"Upper."

"10 million.

"Upper"

"20 million,final."

"Deal."After saying that word,A loud noise from a gun that Gin Akutagawa is holding filled the room,While the blood inside you are starting to flow down the ground.

Chuuya stared in shock,that is not what he was expecting.

Even though the bullet is crushing your brain,you still could hear a bit of what Mori is saying.

"Do you know that you could just waste your potential by not being faithful in one organization?How can we get you as a Port Mafia member if you are not even loyal to your organization?This is just a test."Mori let out a light sigh while playing with his small knife in front of you before stabbing your stomach. "Too bad I'm the boss of that small organization you're in as well, Using it to find a potential executive...too bad you're one of that wasted potential bitches who could easily betray anyone for the sake of money.eh...people these days."

A light cough could hear from you while the blood inside you starts to drip down the ground getting your life out.

A wasted potential surely you are,as an executive as well as Chuuya's lover.