𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐮𝐲𝐚,𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

(.)

      You felt a heavy weight laying on your top. Slowly, opening your eyes,A light of the sun from the morning could be seen as your gaze goes to the man on top of you.

Chuuya?!

It is not a surprise for you though surely,Chuuya is heavier for being on top of you atleast.

Last night was fun and games not until that you two got wasted and forgot everything you did, Though sleeping together as a couple is all fine,yes?

A light tint of red appeared on your cheeks before staring at him,Chuuya has this nice features along with his soft red hair.Him sleeping now is definitely heavenly.You slowly move your hand, softly approaching it to his hair before caressing it.

A light frown escaped from Chuuya's lips, feeling your hands from him.Slowly,His paired blue eyes open.You smiled lightly before softly caressing his cheeks.

"Good morning."

"Good morning babe"He smiles.Chuuya being on top of you won't get worst,i suppose?

Before you continued caressing his cheeks,Chuuya let out a light chuckle from his lips speedily attaching your lips on his.

You let out a muffle moan before Chuuya starts to move his tongue inside your lips,Fully the dominated one.The light kissing has now began to be a make out session.

Chuuya then slowly ends the kiss before moving his next stop to your neck, slowly kissing it then bitting it slowly that could even feel his tongue on your skin.

"Chu...Chuuya...h-ha!~"Moaning,You felt his hands starts to do a little adventure, slowly caressing your nipples.His mouth expertly left a signature on your neck before putting his head inside your clothes.

"Hmh..."Tasting it,Chuuya then starts to eat and suck your nipples while his other hand is working with the other one.

A light moan started you,making Chuuya smirk as he began to swirl your nipples making you moan and feel the heat inside at the same time.

What a great move Chuuya.

Licking your chest,Chuuya then slowly travel down your abdomen before kissing it slowly.

A light moan and sounds of Chuuya's lips and your skin could be heard inside this four squared room.a light courage seen on you as you began to speak, though the right courage seems is a wrong Timing to feel.

"Chuuya...i want you–"your sentence was cut off by the ring of Chuuya's phone.

"Damn it... it's boss."