𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 ||

𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

(.)

It's been a year.

Just how time flies huh?feels like not eating for three days because of being guilty for killing someone was yesterday.

You let out a light yet sad laugh, before putting an expensive yet gorgeous flower on Kouyou's grave. This is the only thing on your schedule that you won't remove, visiting her grave every morning and giving her a nice flower she wanted.

"Y/n."   A certain man that has been beside you through ups and down spoke,making you turn around to face him.

"Hmh?"You plastered a light smile.

A windy weather with you two outside while both your clothes are slowly swaying ,as if it is dancing along the leaves.

Chuuya Nakahara deeply sigh,He is not sure nor ready.How come he is still nervous despite of the fact that there are a lot of things that he experienced?How lame this man can be?

Chuuya began to show his hands that has been hiding behind him, holding a surely good looking expensive flowers. A light blush appeared on the man's face before handling the flower to you,which you accepted kindly.

"Ow,This is anusual Chuuya-San, thought once a week is the flower visit for your Anee-San eh?" You smiled densely before putting the flower on Kouyou's grave.

"O-oi! that's...that is...for you,idiot!" He exclaimed furiously, completely embarrassed by the fact that you are clueless shit. Just how dense can you be?You are a mind in port mafia but can't even figure out if the man in front of you have feelings for you.

"Huh..?For me?Do i look like a dead red head?ha,silly."An awkward laugh you made, completely starting to figure out what does the man in front of you means.

He

    Likes–

           No
He

     Loves

  You

"I love you"

"Come...come again?"You dumbly stare closer to him,not completely hearing a word that he said because of the loud noises of Swaying tree along with the wind,are getting louder.

"Gaah!!I said,I love you! 愛してる!je t'aime!"Chuuya Nakahara exclaimed,A light blush appeared on the poor man's cheeks before covering it using his hands. You slowly nods lightly, plastering a wide smile on your face: starring directly in front of him.

"Chuuya-San?"

"Yea..?"

"When will ya' gonna court me?"