𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬

𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

(.)

A light from aquarium reflected from your hair and the tail that you are wearing.There's a lot of people watching you,holding your breath for as long as you can.The strands of your hair starts to reflect the magnificent light as your mermaid tail swung slenderly.You managed to put a splendid show whilst holding your breath in the water as if a true mermaid you are.

Like in an old story of your mother's bed time tale,mermaids have splendid tail along with their magnificent eyes, as if glimmering along the moonlight,a pair of hands and shining hair as if the god dropped them in the water to beautify it,a splendid body no matter what size.

What a great sight of you, that Chuuya could see outside the large aquarium. His boss thought that it would be good if he will have something or someone to do so his dear executive could relax his mind for a day or two.

Your splendid body began to move as if you live in the water in your whole life,was it really just a show?or you were really a mermaid in your mother's tale?oh how fascinating for every  audience, especially to the certain short executive guy.

Even on how you sway your body along with waves of water and your hair,all of that are... magnificent.

Though as much as Chuuya Nakahara wants to see your performance more,the light of the show are slowly turning off. He didn't realized that your one hour performance has already ended.

Yes,even you, don't know if your ability is useful. Your ability called the little mermaid,it allows you to hold your breath like any other mermaid in the water.

For this performance, it's useful. But letting the people know what ability you really have will make them laugh till' they die.

That was embarrassing.

As much as you want to present your magnificent performance in front of your audience,your body did not let you. After an hour of performance,the light of audience starts to light off leaving them with unsatisfied look; wanting more of your appearance.

----

The appearance of the certain mermaid seems like a ghost that Chuuya can't get rid off of his mind.The port mafia adult seems like wants to see your appearance more–wait...what was he thinking?you doesn't even know him,so how could that be possible? it's been a month when the last time he saw your performance, Though as much as his dismay,it seems that the magnificent mermaid already left her job because of certain health conditions.

He's not a stalker...he just asked the staff on your job as to why the fuck there are no mermaid shows anymore.

----

Though as much as you want to perform,your health condition won't let you: it's not like you will die anyway–i mean...you will if you continue to be a mermaid on that show.

You left the job, leaving you no choice as to just continue your part time job,being a florist.

----

"HAAAH?"Chuuya just blurted out,a bit intrigued by the sight of flower shop in front of the port mafia.

"People these days doesn't know the word 'harm'.well...its not like all of the people knows where our head quarters at"

He stared a bit more,a bit more and a bit more at the lively flower shop yet it seems that there are no customers.

"Man...just close already."

But you just started building that flower shop,half of your funds are given to that small space of flower shop you own now. You can't afford to give up.

Chuuya is a bit hesitant yet his short legs aren't.

They slowly cross the street, putting his two legs in front of your flower shop. Your face slowly lit up hearing a sounds of feet in front of you, before putting your gaze at the man.

"Wait..."

Chuuya Nakahara could sworn that he already saw you somewhere.

When was it again?o–

A slender mermaid with a light of angel...she is standing right now without her tail and instead of holding or touching a water...a pot of sand are now being held by her.

Chuuya without hesitating:not like earlier. He began to let his mouth talk that surely will make his wallet groan.But who are we to make a decision for the executive? it's not like he doesn't have any money to spend anyway.

"I will buy all of the flowers you have. But in return,say yes when i ask you out...yeah?"