𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞 ||

𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

//part two//

---

/"So...

How did you clean my dick?"/

(.)

After the procedure happened,he literally look at you using his death stare.

If you could melt like a sugar because of his stare,you could be a melted sugar right now.

"Y/n-San, I'm just curious if you and Chuuya-San are fighting?I noticed that he is always glaring at you."You laugh at Higuchi's statement before eating the bento that she made.

"What do you mean?We are always fighting, That's normal!ah!~ Don't mind the grandpups."Higuchi sweat drops, before bidding her goodbye.

Higuchi and you aren't that close for a bestfriend but we could say that you two are friends to the point the she will always go to your office and give your lunch made by her.

The next person that came in your office are Tachihara and Hirotsu.

Most likely,Tachihara are coming here to just talk and talk while Hirotsu and you are just listening, When the Akutagawa siblings came,Hirostu and Tachihara will leave.

You regularly check the older Akutagawa's health...i mean forcedly checking his health while Gin will eat her lunch or sometimes will talk to you.

"Y-n-San?i heard that Chuuya-San was full of fractures and got stabbed?"Gin asked,while you are checking at The older akutagawa.

"Hm...yes,it was really hard because i didn't use anesthesia and in the whole procedure,he is always moving and bickering. But After that,He slept for  three days and that bitc–i mean Mori-sam told me to take care of him."An exasperated sigh escaped from your lips and ending your regular check up for the older Akutagawa,Gin just sweat drops before bidding their goodbyes.

----

Since Higuchi along with Akutagawa have mission,No one came in your office to get you a lunch.So you decided to go out for a bit and get a lunch inside the Port Mafia's Restaurant.

"HAAAH???THANK THE DOCTOR??That old hag didn't use any anesthesia while fixing my damn body!And i should thank that heartless shit?!" A man's  voice could hear while you're getting your food,You silently walk towards that man's voice and stands behind him.

"AND...AND I FCKING WOKE UP AFTER FCKING THREE DAYS?!I don't even know if i take a bath for three days when I'm asleep!that damn old hag!" Chuuya began his rant again,while facing Gin and other Port Mafia members. The port mafia members except the short man all fearfully looked at you.

"You taked a bath for three days,I cleaned your body twice a day,I fcking changed your bed sheet for fcking one time and i fcking fixed your fractured bones even though it's still not alright till' today,also i fcking removed the stab on your chest." You solemnly speak, walking to his table and putting your meal down, You then Crossed your arms gazing at his light blue orbs.

"Any questions?Grandpups?"You smirked, looking at his mixed embarrassed,guilty,and surprised face while other port mafia members are watching intensely,this fight for the both of you is normal for them yet they are still watching, wanting to know who will win.

You didn't get an answer to the red head executive, Trying to have a little bit show,You fastly walk out of the restaurant without eating your damn food and heads to your office.

---

It stings in your heart of how the executive still reacts like you killed his friends although you take care of him for three fcking days. Even though you two are always fighting,You didn't think that he won't be thankful for just a bit of how you take care of him.

We know that it's your job as Port Mafia's doctor,but your job does not include of you being his maid and Changing his sheet.

Your deep thoughts was cut off by a light knock from your door and the red head slowly opening it, holding a take out lunch, with a flustered look on his face.

You turn your gaze at him then at the lunch"What do you want?"

He sighs, turning his heels whilst looking away while putting the  lunch on your table.

"I'm...sorry,okay?I was just a bit mad because of the pain that i fucking felt when you didn't give me a shot of anesthesia." He bashfully spoke whilst slowly putting his gaze at you.

"I just wanna hear a 'thank you'" you grinned, Getting the take out lunch that he gave.

"Wha...fine...damn it...'Thank you for taking care of me for fucking three days'"He spoke,A bit of silence for the both of you before he starts to speak again.

"So...

how did you clean my dick?"

He let out a light embarrassed laugh while scratching the back of his neck, definitely for coping mechanism to the anxiety that he felt because of you.