'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 |

𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙐
𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡

(.)

The both of you are delinquent,but unlike you,Chuuya is not a dumbass.

He surely gets a lot in trouble with you,but when it comes at having a high grade,Y/n always left out.

Whilst you having a trouble in your grades,Chuuya Nakahara is stressed out being one of the student council.

Dazai literally asked their teachers and flirted with them(like he usually do) so the red head will be in student council, And the teachers, knowing the red head's aspect (unfazed by the suicidal's flirting) they didn't waste time and actually supported him despite of the fact that he is quite a delinquent.

Now that Chuuya Nakahara is a vice president,His everyday schedule has changed.He wants to cut classes but being a vice president is more important,he is even more responsible than before. Thrice a week for meeting with student council and sometimes getting in fight but not to the point that his enemies are breathless. Unlike you,his life is getting better.thanks to his smart ass and suicidal friend.

'so this is how we will part our ways...huh?'

You sigh deeply, watching the vice president of the student council presenting whilst you slowly sneaking out of the school. You slowly jump on the gate of school as then Chuuya turns his gaze outside, seeing you sneaking out again.

"OI!YOU DUMB ASS! DON'T GO SNEAKING OUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SUBJECT" despite the fact that there are teachers watching him,he waste no time running towards you.

"Crap..."you sigh heavily, Knowing that chuuya can beat you when it comes at running faster.

He began to strangle your hair,if he didn't do that, probably he won't get you.Slowly stopping,you felt the light weight on your hair because of his hands.

"Chuuya!that hurts! you shit head!" He gave you a whisper sorry before letting you and your hair go but then his left hand slowly gripped your right arm.

"Deliquent like you makes my head hurt,damn it!" He looks at you angrily, feeling the light pang on your chest.

"Says the one who was a delinquent,tch!" You whine, trying to get his hand off your arm.

"That was last month."he grumbled.

"Then let me be,dumb ass!if you don't enjoy skipping classes anymore...well i still do!"He sighs, hearing you. Before slowly letting you go.

"If you always do this,you won't graduate this year."

"So?"

"You will be left out again,dumb ass!"He blurted out loudly,before gazing directly at you.

"And the teachers already talk about it.I NEED YOU,So our section won't have a one repeater."You felt a slight pang inside your chest,ah yes they just want you to pass so there will be no repeater for their section.

Chuuya Nakahara knows that you're not a fan of studying specially math,perhaps this is the effect when everyone around you calls you dumbass every time you asks for help academically.

"Comeback now y/n,you have a lot of lesson to review." Another sigh from you, slowly gazing to the ground.

The student council vice president knows you better,the advantage of having a three years friendship. Perhaps this is the sign to fix yourself, though as much as you want it,who would teach you?

"Let's learn together...yeah?" A light volume of his voice yet a solemn one,could hear from the guy in front of you.