𝟎𝟔𝟒, level one hundred!

Start from the beginning

"maggie!" estella yelled, using all the effort her body could muster up to run straight to her, hugging her. it felt so good to be in her arms. to know she was there. alive.

maggie smiled widely, hugging her back. "hey there, beautiful!"

"i-i thought you were-" maggie cut her off.

"no, i'm still here. it was just to throw off the saviours. i'm okay." she said, still smiling.

"thank gosh. and the baby? is the baby okay?" estella asked, looking down at her stomach.

"yeah, the baby's okay." she replied. estella smiled.

"i'm so happy you're okay, maggie." estella said, hugging her again. maggie just hugged her again, too.

"i'm so happy you're okay, estella." maggie answered.

"oh, this is liv. she helped me escape the sanctuary. i wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for her, neither would my dad." she said, stepping away so that maggie could see liv.

"maggie." maggie held her hand out for liv to shake.

she shook it. "liv. pleasure."

soon later, estella and daryl finally got to shower. jesus gave her a spare pair of clothes. she wore a pair of light blue jeans, and a white t-shirt, a grey flannel over the top of it, with a pair of boots. her hat, of course, still sat on her head.

whilst estella showered, daryl had gone to see doctor carson. so, when she got out, she walked with jesus to the doctor, where daryl already was. she smiled at him, sitting down on a chair.

"estella, it's nice to see you again." doctor carson smiled. "you're gonna have to come up here and lay on the bed."

estella just nodded, walking over to the bed and laying herself down. she was certain her body would feel better with some actual food, some water and a couple hours of sleep.

"what's hurting you the most?" doctor carson asked as he grabbed some stuff from a metal tray. daryl sat next to her.

"my cheek, and my ribs." she answered.

"yeah, that's a pretty nasty bruise you have on the cheek bone there. you must've took quite the hit." carson said, putting some plastic gloves on.

"yeah, knocked me out for days." she said, casually.

"christ." he shook his head, "i'm just gonna give you an x ray on your cheek bone and your ribs, is that okay with you?"

"mhm." she nodded.

she squeezed her eyes shut as she felt doctor carson lift up her shirt to access her ribs. she involuntarily reached for daryl's hand, which he obviously held. with doctor carson's firm grip, all it reminded her of was warren. the way he'd basically man handle her. the way he'd throw her around like she meant nothing and didn't have the ability to feel pain.

"damn, you certainly have got yourself in the wars." doctor carson said, grabbing something else.

"what's wrong with 'er?" daryl asked, eyebrows furrowed.