017. he left you!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !

.*

      ESTELLA WAS IN HER cell when rick and the others got back from woodbury. he had spent the entire drive home just wondering how he was going to tell estella that daryl had left her for his brother. daryl said that she would understand, but rick knew she wouldn't. she was a little girl with no family at all left, only her mom that wished her child death in front of her face and blew up all the excitement she had of reuniting.

and she had daryl, who had left her without even saying goodbye for his racist, good for nothing piece of shit brother. rick knew she'd take it badly. she never trusted anybody in the way she trusted daryl. he just hoped that maggie and glenn being back would ease the situation at least a little.

when they got back, rick was the first to get out of the car. he went over to carl, "hey. where's estella?"

"she's in the cell block. i think she's sleeping." carl replied.

"where's daryl?" carol asked in worry, noticing that he wasn't there.

"it's all right, he's alive. we ran into his brother, they went off." rick told her. carol furrowed her eyebrows.

"he left, just like that? what about estella?" she asked.

"i know. that's somethin' i'm just gonna have to figure out. i don't know how to tell her." rick huffed, looking down.

"is he coming back?" carol asked, her voice breaking.

carol just began to cry in disbelief. rick put his arm around her as they walked back into the prison. issy was the first to run over to rick, hugging him. he hugged her back tightly. they also found out that oscar had died back at woodbury, which was a sad loss for everybody. he was really starting to prove himself to be a good guy. nobody had their doubts on him.

they got to the court where everybody was, and beth ran up to rick, hugging him, which was a surprise. rick hugged her back anyway. she gave him a small kiss on the cheek and a smile. maggie and beth walked back inside, hand in hand. carol and carl followed closely after, so it was just rick and hershal left.

"you came through, like always. sounds like we have a new problem on our hands." hershal said, shaking rick's hand.

"yeah." rick replied.

"you get a good look at him?" hershal asked.

rick shook his head. "he had daryl and merle pitted against each other. a crowd, cheering for them to fight for death. what kind of a sick mind does that?"