Part 28 first present 💝

Blezi~

After coming back, I distributed prostitutes among all.

Rebass had not been seen for such a long time, so I asked uncle where is he? 

Uncle: if he haven't inform. Then he probably be at the master's places.

Blezi: Master?

Uncle: Yeah. He usually goes their. His master is a incredible person. He have teaches him a lot f things. Now,.....he doesn't teaches him anymore but Rebass usually goes to check on him.

When I heard them saying that I found out the Rebass have so many connections, maybe the thing he was telling me at the first time when we meat was true. If he goes like that, this shouldn't be surprising to hear that he came back in the middle of the night. He can do it because he is a dragon. And Is this the same person from whose house he was returning that day? when he found me unconscious. Anyways....

we all gathered at the dinner table and then while talking, Refyus said that some soldiers bumped into him on the way, who tried to ask him about Mike, after hearing what Mike got serious.  And he decided to go back on the tomorrow morning.  Hearing that, I was very surprised. Why did he leave so early? I didn't like it, but I stay silent. Question any further will not be useful After Knowing that solders are searching for him in the town, Queen had come to know that Mike had gone astray, that's why she was sending soldiers to the city in search of Mike. 

Now what Mike decided at that he will leave tomorrow. So I can't stop him. Even he is injured.....and even we know nothing that when we will meet again.

In the morning I helped uncle to cook the food as soon as possible. Since Mike had to go on a trip soon and had a lot of work to do, I helped him. I was wrapping his clothes when I remembered that my necklace was twisted, and was nowhere to be found, maybe it had fallen in the palace. So I asked Mike to look for my necklace in the palace when he gets time, perhaps I had dropped it there in haste. It was given to me by my mother. He nobbed and then went to check Zerbadum.

"Wake up you silly dragon. Prince doing everything by his own. WAKE UP! he is our guest. Go help him."

"Okay, okay. I am going, I'm goin.."

Some words of Rose and Refyus, from the other room, while talking loudly, reached my ears, indicating that Rose was trying to wake Refyus up. These two always fight like little childrens. This is actually the way they talk. Even when they talk, they seem to be fighting. But it's fun. And it's not fighting, it's their nature.

These two brothers are actually dragons and this is what they told me.
But does Mike know about this.
If Mike hasn't been told by anyone in the house yet that Rebass and Refyus are dragons, then there must be a purpose. I should not tell either, and this secret should be kept a secret.

And don't wast my time on useless thoughts. I need to get ready I am looking like a mess.

After getting ready I simply steps to the kitchen where I didn't find uncle I asked Rose about him. She was doing the dishes, she also don't had any idea about him but in seconds, I heard him calling my name. I turn and saw him wearing his big glasses and holding some big bottles.
He also had small bottles which he held out to me and told me to hold them properly so that he can pour the medicine into them from the big bottles.

I did as they said then he said "Wait here, hold them still, while I search a suitable box for them. till then you go call the prince to come here." I nobbed and walks to the main door where I saw Mike and Refyus passing by so while holding those Malicious bottles, I called Mike with load voice so he can hear me from there.