Part 23 (My princess)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Now I have closed it, you have to stay like this for a while" Sir took a deep breath and said that "Blezi was brought by Rebass at night that's why I bandaged her when she was in a state of unconsciousness. And she didn't move, so Rose stayed up all night to take care of her." "But I'm hungry." I was not released and I questioned. Because I was curious! What will happen to my diet if I stay like this all night?
"Look Why didn't this occur to me? But maybe we can do some۔۔۔۔۔۔" Sir looked at his daughter who was watching me while eating. When she saw that her father was hoping for her, she turned her face towards the table. "Nahh "

"Can I help you?" Blezi leaned against the door and watched me. I didn't realize when she came. I don't know where she went while I was being treated.
"Oh yes......Problem solved. Come in. I'll bring the food, you feed him." She nodded yes and then sat in front of me. She held my hand and asked me about my day like before. I told her how I met these two brothers and how I got injured.
So she looked down and said, "What was the need for you to leave the palace? I did not send you the message of my being alive so that you should come here. You are not used to being outside. Look, now the accident happened, what if it was worse and you could not reach here?" "No, no, my princess. Don't worry about me so much," I silenced her. She has always been my mother. Who will explain to her now I am no longer a child to protect from everything.

"I have already harmed myself by being unknown to the people of my city for so long, but not anymore. I am glad that I have come to experience many new things in this pretext. A prince......"
"YOU ARE A PRINCE? REFYUS!!" I didn't realize that at the table next to us, eating her food, Rose was listening to us. She ran out and then came back and picked up her bowl of food from the table and went back. I asked Blezi in a low voice "now that she knew my identity. What if she tells someone?" So she consoled me and said, "What will be the maximum? She will tell everyone in this house your true identity and they already know half of the truth before you arrived here." So I laughed and said, "You are starting to trust them. Before I arrived, you have told them all about me." "Food arrived." Sir placed a bowl of hot soup in front of my bed. "Sorry, I was putting some medicine in it for your health that made me late." "Thanks. You are a very good person. You have worked hard for me, I will be grateful to you."
"No need,You are like my son, and you have helped us a lot. Without you, our work would have been ruined..... Well, leave these things. Blezi you serve him the food, after that, we manage to rest."
After hearing this, Blezi, who was just about to put a spoonful of soup in my mouth, put it back in the bowl and turned her face back and asked sir a question, Like she didn't even notice how long I've been sitting with my mouth wide open for this spoon! "Oh yes how we will sleep? Where will I have to sleep and which place will we have to provide for Rose?" "What do you mean?" Then Blezi looks at me and says, "The place where you are resting is actually Rose's. And she doesn't let anyone sleep at her place. I have also been sleeping on the floor for so many days." "You were sleeping on the floor !" "yes." "Seriously?"

"Not all over the floor. Comfortable velvet sheets are laid on top to make a comfortable bed." Hearing this from sir, my soul came to life۔ Because I started imagining Blezi in my mind, sleeping on the bare floor, so cold. "By the way, daughter. whatever happens, You have promised to serve this person, so you have to stay with him no matter what. And as for Rose, I admit that she is stubborn, I will try, we will give her any place, but I do not want to trouble my guest." Oh no I only come to help him, how did I know that I would have to sleep with him to serve him?!!! Oh my god protect me!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rose was chasing Refyus everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. Then she came out to the garden and saw Refyus sitting there, holding a flower in his hand, looking at flower. Like he is very sad. "what happened? Why are you sitting here so sad, you should be happy." Rose comes from behind him and says. He replied without looking at her. "Why should I be happy? Because of me, there was such a commotion, and because of me, a strange boy was injured." He was so sad. "OH NO HE IS NOT A BOY!!" While sitting, Rose put her hand on Refyus's shoulder and said happily, Refyus was shocked and said, "What are you saying? Are you in a good mood? I think you should get yourself treated. You've become a mental patient." "Me?" "Yes you. Just a few days ago you were refusing to consider Blezi as a girl, now you are doubting this unknown 'injured'! Oh Rose at least Forgive him." Hearing this, she holds her head and starts after a while. "I didn't mean to say what you're implying, I'm not doubting his gender, I'm saying he's no ordinary person." Hearing this, Refyus lost his courage. "Oh god Why didn't you put sense in her head before sending her here, why did you put this empty minded girl in my destiny?" Hearing this, Rose again tries to explain to him, but he runs away and Rose's speech is left unfinished. Then she comes back frustrated and sees that everyone stops talking and stands silent after her arrival.