part 10

Welcome
"Stars"

"Hey brother are you sitting here!! Did you eat meet?"
Refyus asked,but his brother did not answer. As if he hadn't given it before, his angry face was giving the same impression again as if he hadn't heard anything.

Rose also coming from behind Refyus. When she arrived, she did not find Blezi here. So she asked, "Where is Blezi?"

"I don't know" (stupid, careless boy said. I mean Rebas said.)

BLEZI BLEZI and then she start screaming.

* * * * * * * *
I was sitting on the grass crying remembering my mother. Suddenly I feel like someone calling my name. Then my attention went to the time. I did not knew how long I sat here. It was Rose that was calling my name. I quickly wiped my tears and got ready to go back.

* * * * * * * * *
I don't know what I did wrong that made her so angry with me. I had never been offended by anyone, nor had I ever tried to convince anyone that I could succeed in convincing this girl? That's why I left her alone with her thoughts.

By the why it was good. After she left,I got a comfortable meal, which I could eat alone now.

And what did she say? A nice, kind boy who was her friend. By the way, he was a boy, wasn't he? It seemed to me that this was the boy she was talking about.

If that good boy wanted to help ,he could. Who stopped him? I saved her, but she only care about beautiful faces. And how could she think that he was better then me!!?
I help. he didn't.

* * * * * * * * *

After a while I realized my brother was coming. I had no interest in answering his questions.
They didn't find Blezi with me so Rose asked. I just told her carelessly that I don't know.

But on hearing Rose's voice, Blezi returned.
When she arrived Rose asked her, "Were you crying?" so I
Was surprised. And I thought maybe I did something wrong. I don't know anything, I just feel like I was very embarrassed.
(Yes you DID bich I mean wtf is that you are careless. And have so many ego, you have errogent. But don't think she was crying because of you.its because she remember her mother.)
((Ok it's I just put it for Rebas who actually can't read lol.
But I remember now now now one thing which you give me stars. I mean I am so happy we will reach 400 soon thank you so much.
You are that best thing which I have now in this world. I will do more work on it, will give you more new stories. You don't know how happy I am it's too difficult to living in the world that give you so many difficulties. But I think that being with you guys is the happiest and easiest think for now.(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Thank you so much stars, thank you for reading this.))

))