part 5 ( seb Blez )

I knew they would all be surprised when they found out who I was. And they will ask me more questions. And the necessary and first question in his mind was what was she doing in this situation outside the palace at the end of it?

Because at that time most girls met people in this condition. And the reason was that the husband had to leave her or the parents had to sell her. Because they had nothing to feed their stomachs. And I know it all because the king's soldiers used to picked up the girls from the forest and bring them here to the palace. Who had healthy hands and feet become made or employee. And the one whose legs did not move had to teach orphan's childrens.

But I had just come from the palace and I did not want to go there. I was nether poor nor widowed.
How could I tell them my story? My story was different from theirs.
They both fell silent for a while.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(You guys give them a little time to understand and until then we visit the palace.)

Nothing was right in the palace suddenly the queen's arrival is announced in a crowded court.

When she comes in, everyone bows to greet her. And in royal robes, she sits in the place of the king with the crown, meaning in the place of her husband.

After making some rules of her own, she announces that," we, have found her all over the forest, our soldiers have searched every corner of the forest. But other than that,"

She took a necklace from her hand and showed it to them

"We found nothing of this wretched and greedy girl.
In a forest full of dangerous animals. By the signs of her disappearance, we will acknowledge that she is dead." She shouted, If ANYONE... If ANYONE THINKS OF BETRAYING LIKE HER, IT WILL BE THE SAME FOR THEM, THEY TOO WILL DESERVE SUCH HUMILIATION AND DISGRACE."

After that, everyone started chanting the name of the queen. They were all very happy with the way Blezi was treated without knowing the truth. And it has happened so quickly after king's death, who will investigate the truth behind queens lie?

If anyone silent, it was Blezi's father and Mike.

______________________________________

Wait here. I want to say thanks and second I want to know what is your language is? I mean I just want to know that what is my readers language, if you guys don't mind then. And one more thing I want to say is sorry, I am really sorry for late update. Because you know this poor girl have no any helper or extra battery so that's why.
Ok so anyway don't forget to write your language in the comments and tell me which part of the story you like the most. thanks for coming here.
I love you.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)