part 13 / 2 end

"Even it the queen knew this, she would not help us at all and that what happened. But soon word spread that my mother was ill and needed a doctor, the maids who loved my mother very much,they spent a lot of time with her they told Mike about it without anyone noticing.

And Mike did what all of them couldn't do for my mother. He called the best doctor and stayed with me all the time. I took a deep breath and said "he had helped me a lot at that time which I will never forget......"
"Tell me quickly what happened, what did the doctor say? What happened to your mother?" "Nonsense"

Rose asked me this in hurry so uncle said it to her. And then he apologized to me "forgive me for that. She likes to listen the end I mean everything quickly."

So I said "oh ah no there is no problem for me because of that. If she likes to listen to important things, then ok, I'll tell you. Then listen, the doctor said that my mother does not have much time, she only has one night left, which mean she will not see the next morning. My mother had contract a major disease long ago and had not been treated, so the disease has now spread.

* * * * * * *

On that time I was shocked, I was very sad to hear this, I had a lot of questions. But I didn't want to waste that time.

Father and I halved that time. Father was about to spend this time with my mother and the last time I have to spend with my mother.

I was sitting in the garden with Mike waiting for my time. I was crying a lot. Meanwhile, Mike said that you should be happy that you have got some time to spend with your mother. Most people don't even get it. So I said I can't live in peace this is not a good time for me unless I know that my mother never leave me. I can do nothing but say goodbye to her. I sighed and said that if I could do something that would not have kept my mother away from me then Maybe this time would have been very good for me but know I am helpless.

Life had changed so much that I had no choice but to cry. Today I was about to be separated from my mother, that mother who saved me from all bad things. Who was it that would help me in this world now? I was wondering then Mike saw someone and said "father!" and then I saw the King walking towards my house with his soldiers, I got up quickly and ran towards him. When I reached the King, I called to the King. When he looked at me , I went to him and hugged him crying. I cried and said that my mother did not have much time. And then he put his hand lovingly on my head and without saying anything hurried to my mother's room. At first I was surprised at his behavior, but I could not pay much attention to it because

Because the queen come shortly after their arrival."

___________