part 29 Master

____________

Rebass
____________

Rebass used to visit the master often when he wanted to come and sometimes the master asked him to bring something, which he used to give, but today he did not bring it nor did he return.  He would quietly do his work or help the master with something like today he was cutting wood for the fire. Then the master came to him and seeing him continuously chopping wood

said: "That's enough. Now come in and have tea with me. This wood can last a whole week."

He used to accept what they said and he still did the same today.  He put the ax at the same time.  Rebass had so much respect for the Master because he has the same nature as him.  He knew from his face and demeanor that Rebass was confused about something that he had come to talk about to lighten his mind.  But he will never say directly, frankly, what is bothering  him.

Now both of them were sitting silently waiting for the tea to arrive, when the master's eldest and only daughter came with the tea.  Then there was only the sound of her placing the tea dish on the table and there was silence again which his daughter also felt.  After the master raised his mug as he signal to Rebass, then he reached out and picked up his cup and began drinking tea with silent, downcast eyes.  His despondent and silent expression was also felt by master's daughter who was sitting nearby drinking tea. She looked at her father with questioning eyes as if she was asking, "What happened to him?" But the master stay calm and nodded.  After consoled her then looked at Rebass and said "Will you say something or will you remain silent?  I didn't invite you here just to drink tea."

Hearing this Rebass understand that there is no any other way. He need to tell the truth to the master. So He told all the things that were bothering him. About Refyus about Blezi about the new guy everything. And Master heard his story then said "Your brother is still young. If you are afraid of dangerous events outside, it is only because such events have happened to you, you have seen them with your own eyes. But he will not believe until  He will not see all that with his own eyes. As he has now seen how the conditions of the city are, he will never ignore your words and your orders again. And there is no fault of your brother in this.  The person whom you just mentioned joined the fight willingly and was injured by someone else's blow. It happened because of someone else you brother is innocent. And by accident all three of you meet each other In return for his help, you suggested taking him to a doctor.  And then luckily, the girl he was looking for, because of you guys, he found. And if it is seen, the girl about whom you told that her behavior has changed with you, it may be because the boy is a relative of her who has come to take her.  And she is engaged on his service because that boy's arm was injured. You should see them after the break, after that they will all behave towards you in the same manner as before......

However, I don't know about this girl.  No one can return from the palace without permission, If this girl knows the tunnels, she must be very special.  I would like to meet her." Then he get sip from his cup and Rebass nodded And said "You are right with that... She once mentioned that She lived in the palace even as all the other servants lived in a separate place away from the palace." Hearing this, the master became suspicious But instead of saying anything about it, he said "You can stay here as long as you want, but I also have a condition"

"What?"

"You have to make these swords for me."  He pointed to the 3 swords hanging on the front wall. Seeing this Master's daughter got shocked and said "but father, these swords were given to you by the king on your birthday, which have been worked very finely.  How can he....."

"I will make them...... It's not hard for me to make them. I just need the strong material to make them."

"I will provide that for you. No worries, just promise me you will serve me with that type of power."

"I will do my best. But I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"Why are you focusing in combat products....like swords and fighting?  Is there someone you want to get revenge on?"

After hearing this, the Master looks at the open sky outside the door and says "You will know soon" and then falls silent.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Few days has been passed to Rebass still he was living in Master's place. It was the first time stayed somewhere else that much time. Master's daughter was also surprised by his presence but He was acting careless whenever Master asks him for his plans, but deep down he was worried. He was only thinking about his family. How are they? What is happening their?
Suddenly a shadow covered the whole sky that Rebass noticed and look up. To his surprised Refyus was coming straight to that mountain in his original form 'Dragon from'
Seeing the sudden darkness in the evening everyone came out of the house.
Refyus landed in the ground. From his speed and worried actions Rebass understood why he is here.
They never ever had a friendly behavior with each other but still these brothers are available for each other when ever they need help.

Rebass make his steps to Refyus,

he only looked in to his eyes and then suddenly changed himself into his real, dragon form. And then the two brothers flew away together.

__________________________________

It's been pretty late. I was busy on my exams and some important stuffs so I didn't get much time to even open this app again but now here I am. I am hoping the best cuz this story have get so much of my energy and time. But as the viewers are increasing day by day I am so glad. Glad that I get I chance to show you my crazy thoughts.
Thank you so so much for this love and for still watching this episode. I love you.
And one more thing which I wanted to tell you guys, before I end this episode is, my heart which I put in this story, my soul which wanted to see the results. And my time which is asking about my success. It will only be possible because of you. No need to read every word, no need to watch every day, no need to follow me. Just say hi in the comments so I see the lovely people which is interested in the next part or they have read it.
Thank you thank you so much.
I wish you achieve you goals  in your life. Thanks again.