part 14 my mother

"I was like an unknown person at that time so could read her face why she was so angry, she come, and I know her purpuse now.

It was clear from her face how bad she felt when the King came here. The King did not see her, he went straight to my mother's room, and father come out.

Father saw the queen and greeted her, but the queen turned away from him. And when she saw Mike with me, she turn to my father with a strange face. Until the father could say something she angrily said "I will see you later" and then started walking towards the room. But the King's soldiers prevented them from entering. So queen said angrily "don't you see who I am?...... Do I need to tell you who you are blocking? Your move can take you to the hell" Then the guard replied while looking at the floor "I know how high your position is, you are the queen. But the King forbidden me to let anyone in."
The queen could do no more then that, so she had to be patient until the King came. I didn't understand anything. I saw my father and he told me to be quiet. I was feeling something strange, it gives me so many theories.

We were all just leaning against the wall, the queen was not looking at her  son, Her eyes was staring the door.

And there was no joy, no sadness, and no fear in Mike face, he just wanted to be with me so that I would not have any pain.

* * * * * *

After a while the door opened, and the King hurried out. I could see tears and pain in his eyes.
By his moves I just got in my thoughts for second. He was like my mother's guardian and doing his job for the last time. His moves say he want to do something but a strong line giving him stop signal.

I did not know at that time whether his tears were due to humanity or love

I did not know at that time whether his tears were due to humanity or love. The queen, seeing him, proceeded to talk to him, but he went away without seeing her. They had left so quickly or maybe he didn't want to see her, just ignored her.

That was the first time I had seen this different face of the King. It was as if they were broken, very sad, but still for the queen they kept the anger in their tradition. As they left the queen followed them. Then my father came to me and told me to go, now it's your turn. Meet your mother, be with her. The same sadness and weakness was felt on his face, he was feeling the same as I was feeling, this day was no less than a bad time. I could feel the pain in his eyes but he wanted to show me with his tongue that he had the heart of a soldiers. He had a strong heart that he is famous for such deeds.No matter how difficult it may have been for him to live as before, I knew that he was a human being and he could feel pain.

Then I looked at Mike. My face was still wet with tears I hold my weakness I told him to leave but he didn't listen to me. I knew
That just as the queen was not satisfied with the King visit, so she would not tolerate Mike's presence here.
After living in this palace for so many years, I realized that queen did not want Mike to be with me. Even we are just friends and we can't leave each other in over sadistic time.  "You don't have to waste the time thinking about me. You go, you should spend this time with your mother, I'll take care of everything else, don't worry about me." He would not listen to me, so I had to leave him and go to my mother. He was so brave to read my mind I can't make any fake excuse to him.