part 27 2/2 end (Back home)

After closing the door of prince room maid turned to queen.
"Queen, did you believe what the prince said?"

Queen rolled her eyes and while walking she replied: Do you think I am a easy one? He have played a game with me but soon he will realise who he is playing with.

Maid: Yes your majesty. You are right but what should we do next.

Queen: We will dinner together. I want a butcher, search in the city. The famous and demanded butcher of all.

Hearing this maid become so confuse and asked: But your highness, isn't that is not suitable right now? I mean we wanted to punish......

Queen: Do what I said! Understood?

Maid: yes, your highness

_________________

After mother left I changed my trivial suit to something comfortable, and goes to sleep. Just then when I jumped on the bed, my eyes becomes heavy and then I slept in the same position on the bed, where I jumped. After that I don't know how much time passed away. My eyes opens when I heard door knock.

Mike: Who is that?

Maid: it's me your highness. Simantha. The Queen have a word for you. She wants to have a dinner with you.

Mike:Mother has arranged to eat together! That's not surprising after all, I was away from the palace for few days. That can make any mother miss her only son.

Maid: Your highness, The food is ready. And the queen awaits your arrival."

The maid was still outside the door so I stand up and goes to open the door for her. When she saw me opening the door for her she asked with wild eyes, after entering in the room.

Maid: What happened Your highness! If you had given me permission, I would have opened the door myself. Why did you bother to come?

I saw she was holding a tray covered with a cloth. So I asked: What is this?

Maid: Oh this! This is your Bath accessories. The others servants are coming with your clothes your majesty.

Mike: Why should I wear another clothes? I have changed the clothes a little while ago.

Maid: Prince! You changed your clothes your own!

Again she asked me in shock and I put my hand on the head in frustration.

______________________________

I got ready and Walks out of the room, when some servants saw me walking they got shock and run over me while saying "Prince, are you alright? Oh! Who did this to you my majesty?"
I was in hurry, I was already late so tried to ignore their questions, and faster my speed. But they were keep following me till I reach the hall door.

When door guards opens the door I saw mother sitting, waiting for my arrival. I came inside, lower my brown my mother.

Mike: l apologize, for making you wait my mother.

Queen: No need, sit.

I sit down. And she filled my silver cup, and I drink it.

Queen: I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep after all you have just arrived from your long journey.............. so I send you the maid to inform you this after the dinner is ready.

Mike: thank you for taking care of me.

Queen: Don't worry, anyways do you get the full rest?

Mike: surely.

Queen: Great, so it's perfect timing for the important topic.

Mike: Mother I don't want to talk about that......

Queen: BUT I DO!

Hearing this Mike stay silent, and queen make the maids leave the room. But when they got out of the door, they turn around and start watching from the corner of the door. And then ones again queen faces Mike with a smile and said "Starts your meal now. I know you like meat so I ordered the chief toto make everything which have meat in it."

Mike: thank you so much. But I am confused right now.

Queen: why?

Mike: There are many foods items. I don't know what to eat first

Queen: No worry's. Let me select for you. Ammmm here, Try this first. I have sent here the most famous and expert butcher of this city, so that he can prepare for you the best and most unique herbs.

Mike: I'll try.

Queen: So....How was the meal?

Mike:delectable....Who made it?"

Queen: Same old lady,Ruby...........................
And what about the meat?

Mike:meat have a strong flavor....What is this a horse?

Queen: Yeah. Basashi.

Queen says this with a smile. But for a moment Mike stay silent, and just stare at the empty plate.

Why Queen constantly talking about butcher and the horse. I know I like meet but it's not my obsession. Then why?

Queen: What happened my son?

Seeing him completely frozen the queen asked with innocent face. And after thinking for a while mike speak.

Mike: Is..........this........Zarbadam?

He knew what he is talking about. When queen heard his words a little evil smile shows on her face but she covers it with her hand and with confidence she looked back at him.

Queen: Yes...... He was crossing the boundaries. So I stopped him from jumping too high.

This was enough for Mike to leave the room right now. Because After hearing so much, his courage was completely exhausted. He immediately stand up.

Queen: What happened my son?  I am not even finished....... I have so many things to discuss.

Mike: I,I am done. I need a fresh air.

With that he leaves.

__________________________________