part 9 Queen's lie

I wanted silence for a while so I moved away from it.

for a while I was angry with him.i didn't think he was telling the truth. Because no one would like to go through a forest of the dangerous animals in the middle of the night.

He could have taken another route or waited for the morning to come.

I still remember that night I didn't see a man. I don't know what it was, but it had wings. But Rebas is a human he doesn't have wings. Is he hiding something from me?

I was thinking all this and while thinking I saw my face in the water. The same face that has been persecuted so much, the same face that no one believed.

******

The queen was sitting in her room drinking syrup.
In the silliness of the dark night, there was sudden opening of the door, and with it came Sebios.

He comes in front of the queen, kneels down and greet her. The queen removes the cup of syrup from her lips and says , "come on, sit" so Sebios said "No I am fine your highness."

"So now you know your place?" Says the queen "then you will also remember that before that that you used to sweep in our palace? I saw your ability and that is why I asked you to be my guardian. And you should consider yourself lucky because I chose you out of those few maids so that you could come with me to this magnificent palace. And get a higher position........
You most know that when the queen arrives in a new palace, she need her loyal soldiers. And I chose you out of them. And then I made you King's minister.......

So now you must know how I knew your qualifications?"

"Yes I know exactly I would never have come without your kindness." Sebios said.

"Absolutely, and it will tell you how good I am at examining people. I had to know all this about you first. So.......
I still know who was involved in killing the king.

Sebios fell silent in surprise. It was in his mind that if the queen knew the cause of the king's death,then why was she telling me first?

(Now stars the story has taken a new turn.
(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻)

Who can do this? Sebios said to the queen. "Queen, who is the one who did this tell me who do you doubt I'll drag him here to you....
"Your daughter" "What!!"
"Yes can you believe? Your daughter killed my husband." The queen said this, after which Sebios tried hard to convince her,

"Queen, you most have had a mis understanding. She loved the king very much...."

"Not from the king, but from my sun." She said in the middle of Sebios's talk."she knew that after the king, it was all Mike's so why not pretend to love him?"

(Everyone knew that someone had poisoned the king for a long time. There is a traitor in this palace. Who had betrayed the king. And that's what the queen was taking advantage of.)

Queen's lie
____________________