Part XIX: Long Live the King - Part I

Ronin: hello friends and welcome back for another chapter to Izuku Yuki, holy shit, we're almost there to the finale of this story, wow, what a ride. I hope everyone enjoys this story so far because this has been a long journey for Izuku.

Deadpool: from being a quirkless human being to a cold-hearted Frost Monarch and now he joins forces with Sung Jin-Woo, the Shadow Monarch as they team up to defeat the League of Villains and the rest of the Monarchs.

Ronin: I know, the last six years training, meeting new friends, and reuniting with those he loves has been a long process for Izuku and all is on the line here. As the Heroes reached the Final War against the villains. So, let's end the story on a good note, you hear me?

Deadpool: I got you, Ronin.

Ronin: good, now let us begin. Narrator, you're up my man.

Alright, Ronin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki. After realizing that in order to get to Antares, Izuku, and Jin-Woo have no choice but to rescue Bakugou. They returned to UA after defeating three Monarchs, Izuku talked to the Heroes and discussed a plan of action. After several hours of planning, Izuku and the Heroes are ready to rescue Bakugou. Thanks to Jin-Woo, he managed to locate the LoV hideout, they were using an abandoned bar in Kamino and it serves as their hideout. So, by an order from Kaina, she gives the signal to Dabi and Toga, as they were prepared to betray the LoV, opening the doors for Izuku and the Heroes to ambush Shigaraki and the rest of the League. They managed to find Bakugou, but because of his shit attitude, Izuku took matters into his own and beat up Bakugou senselessly, after ten minutes, Shigaraki revealed that the traitor who was responsible for bringing the LoV to the training camp was nonother than Izumi. After hearing all of this, Izuku was immediately ambushed by another Monarch, specifically, the Beast Monarch. Two titans are now ready to clash.

Our story begins from there. 

Beast Monarch: I guess it's time to show you my true power. Prepare yourself, Izuku Yuki!

Izuku: *creates an ice sword* Come on.

Izuku and the Beast Monarch rushed toward each other, the Beast Monarch made an attempt to punch Izuku in the face but he missed, Izuku delivered a counterattack and delivered a ten-hit combo on the Beast Monarch, punching and kicking him, sending him flying toward a building.

Beast Monarch: (Hmmm looks like the Frost Monarch taught him well.)

The Beast Monarch saw that Izuku was about to throw in a rainfall of ice spears, he emerged from the debris and ran toward Izuku with lightning speed. Izuku had enough time to react and froze the Beast Monarch's legs in place using Below Zero.

Izuku: (This is going to be a long fight.)

Meanwhile with Antares and All For One, the two villains were standing on a rooftop, watching the fight between Izuku and the Beast Monarch. 

Antares: Izuku Yuki has gotten a lot stronger. He has defeated three of my fellow Monarchs.

AFO: I am sorry to hear that.

Antares: to make things worse, he has made contact with the Shadow Monarch, instead of turning against each other, they joined forces as they were planning to assassinate me.

AFO: I can see, plus, they found my League's hideout but now, he knows the truth that his sister was the traitor. 

Antares: what about your associates?

AFO: Tomura knows what to do next.

Meanwhile with Stella, Hanako, Momo, and Mirai. The four girls were with Kaina, Toga, and Dabi as they were in a different location.