Part XVI: Frost and Shadow

Deadpool: holy fuck, Ronin...

Ronin: what's up?

Deadpool: my man, did Sung Jin-Woo pull up in Japan in the last chapter?

Ronin: I think he did.

Deadpool: Bro, Izuku is not ready to face him! Sung Jin-Woo would fold him like he did to the other Monarchs!

Ronin: I know that.

Deadpool: so why is he here?

Ronin: you can blame Antares.

Deadpool: Antares? Oh...yeah I see what you're trying to do.

Ronin: hmm...now that you know, I think we can get down to business and resume the story, as usual.

Deadpool: okay then. Narrator, where you at?

*currently speaking with Power* I'll get back to you, love. 

Power: don't keep me waiting, human.

Sorry for the wait, gentlemen.

Deadpool: is that Power?

Yeah, why?

Deadpool: *Looks at Ronin*

Ronin: okay...I might have opened the doors to other realms for a tad bit, I mean come on, it's the least I could do for the Narrator because he's getting his ass whooped by the likes of Stinkmeaner, Homelander, and Omni-Man, but also getting raped by Zarbon, yeah that's low-key your fault, Deadpool.

Deadpool: I gave the man $200 bucks.

Ronin: I don't give a damn, let's continue the story and stop bullying the Narrator.

Deadpool: fine.

*Flips Deadpool off*

Deadpool: (Oh I'm gonna get payback, you son of a bitch)

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, Izuku and Kaina made their way into the Shie Hassakai compound and started a raid, they entered the underground labyrinth which they call a lair, and began killing every member of the yakuza, including Overhaul. They've also rescued a little girl named Eri, who was the source of these quirk-destroying bullets. After the rescue, Izuku took Eri back to UA, to get a medical checkup from Recovery Girl. Three weeks after the rescue, Izuku and Stella made the decision to adopt Eri and raise her as their own, thanks to Nezu, he made that happen and now Izuku and Stella are Eri's new parents. Since that day, the little snowball has been adjusting herself to Class 1A, the staff of UA, and making friends with Yuna. Then, Aizawa announced that Class 1A and 1B are heading out for a camping trip, but it was not for rest and relaxation, it was a training camp. So, the two classes went on their buses and made their way to the camp, upon arrival, they met two Pro Heroes: Mandalay and Pixiebob, members of the Wild Wild Pussycats. So, after arriving and some of Class 1A went through grueling training, Izuku took a walk around the forest, noting down several locations that villains might use for ambush and also discussing his plan with Kaina.

Now our story begins after Class 1A returns after defeating the Forest's Beasts.

1A: *panting* 

Pixiebob: you're back!

Kirishima: what the heck did you put us through?!

Pixiebob: oh right, didn't you hear Mandalay that there are Beasts around here?

Denki: we nearly died!

Izuku: oh relax, you dumb morons.

Izuku walked into the area.