Part III: What a time to be Alive

Deadpool: hey Ronin.

Ronin: what's good, Deadpool?

Deadpool: after what happened in Part 2, do you think it's time if I clip a bullet on those motherfuckers' skulls?

Ronin: I mean...you could...but I'll let you know when.

Deadpool: okay Ronin. Shall we begin the story?

Ronin: bet. Narrator?

Okay, okay.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, Izumi returned home after a long day at school. When she returned home, her parents told her a few secrets: One, Inko and Toshinori are Pro Heroes, and two, Toshinori talked to Izumi about the history of OFA and AFO, asking her if she could be his new successor, everything was fine until Nezu (The mighty RatGod) came in with Aizawa, Nana and the families of the kids, involved around Izuku's life. Nezu and Aizawa asked questions and exposed the tormentors for what they did to Izuku, this resulted in All Might and Inko serving jail time while the kids, excluding Stella, were forced to wear quirk-monitoring bracelets, if any of the bullies used their quirks without permission, they could get expelled. And to make things worse, Nezu confirmed that Izuku died, and committed suicide by falling off a building. The parents of the bullies were furious and disappointed at their children for making Izuku commit suicide, this did not sit well with Stella, as of this moment, Stella will forever hate her childhood friends who took her friend away from her, but she must be strong. We all know this!

Now, our story begins in a frozen forest...

Izuku: w-where am...I? Why is it so cold? *shivering*

You have died, Izuku Yagi.

Izuku heard a voice somewhere in this frozen forest. 

Izuku: Hello? Is someone out there?

I am over here, child.

Izuku continued to follow the voice, where it was coming from. He went deeper into the woods. Once he found the source of the voice, Izuku found a muscular old elf with blue skin, long silver hair with a single long strand dangling over the right side of his face, blank white eyes, and round ears. He wore a ragged white cloak with a black collar over a tattered white shirt, ragged black pants, and a pair of black boots. He was sitting down on a throne, near a big tree.

So you came.

Izuku: y-yeah *shivering* but w-w-who are you?

I am the Frost Monarch.