Poll

Ronin: another day, another poll has arrived on the scene. Alright listen, I have been working on several stories but I've taken some days off, to regain my energy. But anyways, I just wanted your opinion on several stories that I am planning on working stories, you know the drill. Also, I gotta show you something.

In Izuku Wick and Space Invaders, I've made two polls and there are the winners:
- Last Train Home (From Izuku Wick poll) [PUBLISHED]
- Me and the Boys (Space Invaders poll)
- A Mystic Hero of Magic (Space Invaders poll)
- Perfect Storm (Izuku Wick poll)
- Worlds Apart (Izuku Wick poll)

I am still working on these stories, so hang ten, would you please? But anyways, here are some of the upcoming stories that are currently in the works. (And please read my Upcoming Story book, it has more details on what to expect in these stories.)

- Also you have permission to pick which one is coming up next.

1). UPPER MOON: ZERO (An MHA x Kimetsu no Yaiba story)

TAKE YOUR VENGEANCE ON YOUR CREATOR, LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED.

A long time ago, there have been massive rumors about demons, roaming around our world, and destroying our homes for over millennia. People weren't safe at night and the Heroes are not the only ones who are dealing with demons, but that's not the point of this story. We focus on Izuku, who has been a crucial part when it comes to UA, sure he was born quirkless and received a quirk, thanks to All Might, but as time passes, things weren't going so well. After receiving a report that the League of Villains were in the area, it was time to ambush them, so Izuku, along with members of Class 1A went to the scene, but little did they know, it was a trap and everyone falls.

What happens from here? What happens to Izuku, as he fell victim to the trap, will he escape or will he die? Find out ion DRAGON BALL Z...! SHIT, THAT'S THE WRONG LINE, LOL.

! SHIT, THAT'S THE WRONG LINE, LOL

2). LUDENS (MHA x Death Stranding)

TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS.

A long time ago in a unique world where 80% of the world's population would receive powers called Quirks, there lived a boy named Izuku Yagi, who dreamt of becoming a hero until his dream was cut short when he was diagnosed quirkless. This did not sit well with his family and friends as they neglect, bullied, and abuse the living hell out of Izuku for the last eleven years. On the final day of middle school, after being told to take a swan dive, Izuku took the advice and did exactly that. When he woke up, he arrived at a deserted beach and met two people who are going to change his life and morals forever.

 When he woke up, he arrived at a deserted beach and met two people who are going to change his life and morals forever