Part VI: King's Dead

Deadpool: can't believe that this story is still flowing.

Ronin: I know, I'm surprised that I am still writing this story. 

Deadpool: any other story ideas after we're done writing this one?

Ronin: we will see, my friend, but now, let's focus on the present. Narrator?

Okay, okay.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, it has been two weeks since Izuku stayed with the Adachi sisters in their home. Izuku has been acting as the older brother to some of the sisters, especially Yuna. After dropping off Yuna at school, Izuku returned to his favorite rooftop and changed into his vigilante gear he was on his phone, checking on the news. Izuku was furious when he heard the news that his former parents, All Might and Teleki, managed to get themselves free from prison. To let off some steam, Izuku geared up and went on a killing spree, ending the lives of 45,000 villains who were doing crimes across the city. After killing the villains and putting four Pro Heroes to sleep, Izuku returned to the Adachi home, only to see Stella, Hanako, Mirai, and Momo, training their quirks and mastering them. Izuku was amazed at each girl's quirk, especially Stella, she has gotten a lot stronger in the last few years. After admiring the girls' strength, Izuku received a message from Lady Nagant, thus, beginning Izuku's challenge. 

It's time to kill the King...let us begin. Izuku returned home after his patrol.

Izuku: I'm home.

Yuna: Mister Izuku!

Yuna saw Izuku in the doorway, she ran toward him, giving him a hug.

Yuna: welcome home, Mister Izuku!

Izuku smiled and pats Yuna on the head. 

Izuku: thank you, Yuna. Where are your sisters?

Yuna: Mirai is in the kitchen, while Hana is in her room, talking to a friend on the phone.

Izuku: okay, thanks Yuna.

Yuna: Mister Izuku, want to play a round of Mario Kart with me?

Izuku: I don't know, Yuna...

Yuna: pweeease?