Part VIII: Back Together - Part 1

Walking through the door of this old and lonely
Place that used to feel like us
Remembering the only thing that made me
Feel like I was worth the love

We used to hold hands, now I dance alone
We had Springsteen playing so loud
We danced in the dark till' it felt like home
With you, home was anywhere

Deadpool: why are you being all lovey-dovey, Ronin? 

Ronin: it's a thing I do.

Deadpool: how many songs have you been listening to?

Ronin: a lot, but anyways, today is the big one. 

Deadpool: what are you planning?

Ronin: you will see. Narrator? Give them what they want.

I got you, Ronin.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, after a long mission to assassinate Sadanobu Hayazaki, Izuku survived the burning inferno and gathered enough information on many various criminals, including the anonymous figure, Odysseus. Izuku returned home, despite gaining intense injuries from the explosion, Izuku was still alive and kicking, however, his identity as Sub-Zero was discovered by Hanako and Mirai as they were treating his wounds. Meanwhile, in his mindscape, Izuku reunited with the Frost Monarch, who was giving him a power upgrade and a new ability called "Below Zero". After meeting the Frost Monarch and telling Hanako, the truth behind Sub-Zero, Izuku returns to his former family's home, only to psychologically torture them with a snow copy of him from when he was younger. Now, here's the big change.

Ronin: in this part, you will be viewing the story through Stella and Hanako's eyes. 

What about Izuku?

Ronin: what "about" Izuku?

Motherfucker...

Ronin: just start the damn ting!

Fine!

Stella's POV

It has been six years since I lost Izuku to those...idiots. *sighs* I didn't know what should I do next, I failed to protect my friend, my hubby, but I didn't want to make the same mistake twice. So I began training, cutting off ties with my former childhood friends, and focused on improving myself.  I've gotten a lot stronger, all thanks to my family, but I am not the only girl who's heading to UA to become a hero. My best friend, Momo is going, along with my new friends, Hanako and Mirai Adachi. We all trained together and are now ready to take on the entrance exams.

Momo: Entrance Exam day, are you two ready?

Hanako: yep!

Mirai: yeah.

Momo: how about you, Stella?

Stella: *smiles* I'm ready.

Hanako: so let's recap. Mirai and I are going to take on the entrance exams, while you two are going to take on the recommendation exam.

Stella: yeah, knowing all four of us, we achieve great things.

Mirai: mhmm! 

Momo: *looks at her phone to check on the time* Well, it's about time.

Hanako: yeah.

Stella: let's do this.

Mirai: see you too after this, let's go, onee-chan.

Hanako: okay.

Hanako's POV

And so, the entrance exams have officially begun, and after ten months of intense training, the girls and I are ready to take on these exams. Stella and Momo went off to take on the recommendation exams, while Mirai and I are taking the normal route. When we arrived, we were in this huge room and I saw Present Mic, overseeing everything, so I'm guessing he's the invigilator. He gave out an introduction and told us that there are two parts to the entrance exam: Theory and Practical. So, we start with the written exam, we were given time as we all began writing the exam.