Part XI: Recovery

Ronin: geez...can't believe that we've made it this far. This story was made weeks ago but now, look where it is now, 10k reads at a quick time, it's mad!

I still wonder to this day...how did you reach from a nobody to somebody?

Ronin: well I am someone now, I've reached 430 followers from September 2022 to March 2023, and I am hoping that I reach 1k in the next few years. 

Deadpool: knowing you Ronin, you will be full of surprises, we got your back, buddy!

Ronin: thanks lads, enough about me, let us just move on with the thrilling story of Izuku Yuki.

Deadpool: alright bro. Yo Narrator! Hit us up!

Alright fine.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, after turning himself in to the Heroes and setting some conditions, Izuku is now an official student of UA who's part of the Villain Rehabilitation Program. Since his arrival and his revelation, his past tormentors were using various attempts to apologize to Izuku but it was useless and it had no effect on Izuku, since the day of his death, he vowed to NEVER forgive his past tormentors for all the pain that they caused him, all of the suffering that they did to not only him but to Stella too. As students of 1A, Kirishima and the boys wanted to open themselves to Izuku, trying to get on his good side, since Izuku gave them a warning to never provoke him, otherwise, they would end up in the Sub-Zero kill counter. You get the idea, now let's move on.

The story takes place a week later after Izuku entered UA.

Izuku: *sitting down on the couch, drinking coffee* (It has been a week since I entered UA, since my arrival, I've been itching to rip and tear some fuckers if they come near me, I just pray that they get the message in their heads. Or if they don't)

Izuku created a big axe, made out of ice.

Izuku: (Then off with their heads)

After drinking coffee, Izuku took his pass and walked toward the elevator, before he was about to leave, he sensed two people, hiding.

Izuku: I know you are here "Mom and Dad". You can stop hiding like bitches and face me.

Inko and Toshinori came out of their hiding places, just to confront Izuku.

Toshinori: Son, what happened-

Izuku: Shut your mouth, Ass Might. We've already established that I am no longer your son. You made that clear to me six years ago.

Inko: Izuku, my baby, we just wanted to-

Izuku: SAVE IT! I don't wanna hear it! I already told your whore of a daughter that I made it personally clear that if you set foot near me, you will end up in pieces, I can guarantee you that. Tell me, why the fuck must I go back to that shitty place? Is it because everyone including Nezu, knew about what you did to me, so you came to me, just to apologize and save face? 

Inko: Izuku-

Izuku created an ice axe out of nowhere and pointed it near Inko.

Izuku: Shut your damn mouth. Jesus Christ, can't you listen for once?

Toshinori: Izuku, my son, I know what we did to you was unforgiving, we've seen what we did and we know that we hurt you, but-

Izuku threw his axe toward Toshinori and Inko, he missed but he did it just to scare them.

Izuku: what part of "I will never forgive you" Don't you understand? I am so tired of hearing your voices! *mimicking the tormentors' voices* "Izuku, I'm sorry, please forgive me" FUCK OFF! YOU'VE ALREADY DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO ME! And I swear...On Nezu...try and push my buttons some more...