Update from Ronin

Ronin: ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived at the precipice of this story: Izuku and Sung Jin-Woo finally meet in this story. Hurray! Now, I wanna break down certain things. And also answer questions that most of you were either probably wondering to ask.

1). When are we getting new stories, Ronin?

Well, let me explain something real quick. I am still working on it, lol, but before I can release new stories, I wanted to finish at least three of my old/current stories. Let me tell you something: Izuku Rowe (Hero AU), Space Invaders, and Izuku Yuki - The Frost Monarch. All three of those stories are almost finished. So my idea is quite simple, besides this has been my goal for quite some time, it's something that Kratos would say to Atreus in God of War: "Finish what you started, boy." and I will do that. I must finish my old stories before I could release new ones.

2). What happened to Cold Heart and the previous Dekuverse?

Cold Heart (OC x MHA story) was removed for one specific reason: I drew a blank and that story was going to get discontinued. So, I had no other option but to delete it, for those who were interested in that story, I am sorry for deleting it but I am willing to remake it. And then, the first Dekuverse story was also deleted because of several delays and I've been drawing blanks.

3). What about your other stories? When are we getting updates for those?

I will still working on it, fellas. Do not forget, I have a life outside the system too, don't feel sad, don't panic, just hold on for a bit, would you please?

4). Do you accept story requests?

From time to time, I do, there will be a time when I ask what you wanna see next in a story. Many readers messaged me if I could write a story, I accepted these requests, however, I take too long, but just remember, your story will be written, you just need to have patience.

5). Are you planning on making a collaborative Wattpad account?

Well, I already made one with two of my friends (@GhostofKarachi and @REPTARCorp), the account is currently secret, you might some of my stories there.

6). Have you thought about moving to Fanfiction.net or AO3 in case Wattpad deletes your account for no particular reason?

Well, back in 2019, I used to write books on AO3, but then, time passed and I deleted my account because I didn't have the feeling of writing again, since the pandemic and the loss of several close friends of mine, my mind wasn't at ease back then. But if things go wrong on Wattpad, I am willing to go to either Fanfiction.net or AO3. 

7). If Wattpad deletes your account, will you continue being on this platform?

Well, yes, even if I lose my account, I will continue to be on this platform, writing great stories just to put smiles on your faces, because you guys are special. However, I am still annoyed at Wattpad for not fixing this issue, many great writers lost their accounts for no reason and it hurts a lot! I wanted to let you know that I am backing up and writing my current stories on @RoninO2

Ronin: Anyways, these are the questions I could answer for now, to the best of my ability. I hope this would answer your questions and if you wanted to talk to me, just hit me up. Now, I gotta bail before problems can arise! See you later in the story!