Part X: Healing Old Wounds

Deadpool: Part 10, wow...I never thought we would reach this far.

Ronin: I know, at first, it's somewhat scary but I won't lie to you, the readers enjoyed this story! I wrote this story two weeks ago, back on February 28th. But now, look at us now!

Deadpool: Izuku Yuki, the Psycho with the Ice Powers, the Frost Monarch, Sub-Zero in God Mode himself! This story is crazy!

Ronin: I know Deadpool, also this story is about to reach 10k reads.'

Deadpool: admit it, you make banger stories, plus the readers shared their feedback, which is useful and incredible at the same time.

Ronin: yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes. I know, bruh.

Deadpool: good, question: when can we see Izuku kick the asses of his tormentors?

Ronin: you will find out soon enough, my friend, but for now, let's just begin the story. Narrator!

Alright Ronin, I am on it!

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, after the events of the USJ, Izuku turns himself in to the Heroes with a reason in mind: "In order to find peace in his heart, he must face his past and fix things by himself" which he did, after turning himself in, Izuku had a conversation with Nezu and Aizawa, with a new deal. What if Izuku took part in a Villain Rehabilitation Program? With this idea, Izuku can start over and finally become a hero. So, after setting some conditions with Nezu, Izuku became a student of UA and moved into Class 1A, but then...once arriving in Class 1A, Izuku must face the odds, by dealing with his ex-friends and family. Now our story begins, a few hours after the USJ incident, and Izuku, along with 1A was introduced to the dorms for the first time.

Aizawa: alright then, first of all, good to see that you have your stuff with you. Welcome to Heights Alliance.

 Welcome to Heights Alliance

1A: oooh.

Izuku: (oh my God...more idiots are in the fray, but whatever.)

Aizawa: let's get inside.

Aizawa opened the door and took everyone inside, they arrived at this big living room, it also comes with a kitchen and more.