Part XVII: Army of Two - Part I

Ronin: Damn...we're on Red Alert.

Deadpool: why?

Ronin: Izuku Yuki and Sung Jin-Woo finally meet for the first time, two Monarchs who are extremely dangerous for what they do and what they do best.

Deadpool: you're not wrong though. The Shadow Monarch and the Frost Monarch finally meet and now, what happens from here? Are they gonna join forces?

Ronin: we will see from here, bro. But for now, where the hell is the Narrator?

Deadpool: he's talking to Power again.

Ronin: seriously? Look, I know the events of Chainsaw Man were rough for most of the readers. Damn that witch, Makima, but you're lucky that I am the Keeper of Realms, Deadpool.

Deadpool: why?

Ronin: I could call in Logan's daughter here.

Deadpool: are you serious right now?

Ronin: maybe I am, maybe I am not. Let's just say that Izuku from one of my upcoming stories: My Marvel Comics x MHA book "The Book of Ronin" would have a tricky time with X-23.

Deadpool: can we begin with this story before we end up in flames?

Ronin: Narrator, you have a job, remember?

Oh right, my apologies, gentlemen. Power, we will catch up, alright?

Power: alright then.

Sorry for the delay, lads.

Deadpool: Ronin, can you erase Power out of existence?

Ronin: why?

No, don't do it, Ronin!

Ronin: my man, you need to stay focused on telling the story to the readers, remember?

Yes, I know, but please don't pull a Thanos and erase Power!

Ronin: fine, I won't erase Power out of existence, but you have a job to do, my man.

Okay!

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, Izuku's suspicions were correct after all. After arriving at the training camp with Aizawa, his class, and Class 1B, he figured something was not right with the camp. His theory was true when the League of Villains arrived at the scene and invaded the training camp, unleashing Nomus, villains, poisonous gas, and several infamous villains who were convicted on death row but escaped, all thanks to All For One and Antares. Izuku took a stand in this invasion and began fighting against the sadistic A-rank villain, Muscular, who was responsible for the deaths of Kota's parents. Izuku couldn't stand and let Muscular breathe after he revealed that he was the one who killed Kota's parents. So, Izuku began using his power to defeat Muscular, but the evil villain managed to push Izuku back and give him a hard time. But as time goes, Izuku was the victor, because he used Below Zero to execute Muscular IN FRONT of Kota, but that fight gave Izuku serious injuries, however, he was saved by another Monarch, one of the strongest Monarchs out there, and he was known as the Shadow Monarch and his name...was Sung Jin-Woo. 

What happens when you put two Monarchs in the same story? The hype is real, you know and we finally get to see it. Let us begin the story of Izuku Yuki!

Izuku: *groans in pain*

Kota: big bro! Are you okay?

Izuku: yeah I am fine *pants* Thanks for the save...