Part XV: Forest Training

Deadpool: Ronin, you're back from your coma!

Ronin: I wasn't in a coma, chief, I was hanging around with some friends, some good people, and the family, you know? Since it was Easter and all. Also, to the readers, I hope you enjoyed Easter, because that was one of the few days where I connect with my family. 

Deadpool: are you a loner, Ronin?

Ronin: I'm not.

It sounds like you are.

Ronin: do you want me to bring Aurora here to cut your balls off? Because after what happened last time on Brave New World, Aurora cut off Mineta's balls because she had enough of his shit for one day.

Deadpool: ugghh don't say that again, Ronin. I don't want to deal with Aurora again.

Me too *gulps*

Ronin: good, now let's begin with the story.

Yes, sir.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, Odysseus, who later to revealed himself to be Antares, the Monarch of Destruction, arrived at the scene and offered Izuku a deal: Join him and together, they will exterminate the human race and kill the Rulers. Izuku refused this deal and began rebelling against Antares, but unfortunately, with Izuku's current strength, it was nowhere near Antares as he continues to overpower Izuku and slice off his arm. Hanako and Stella arrived at the scene to hold off against Antares. But then, after sensing the presence of a FAMILAR MONARCH, Antares decides to retreat. Disappointed and furious at Antares, Izuku decides to search for more power, until he thought of an idea, after careful research, Izuku managed to locate the Shie Hassaikai, together with Lady Nagant, they made their way to their base and began a whole raid, just the two of them! They're making heroes feel like shit! Overhaul and the rest of the Yakuza were shocked to see Izuku in the flesh, but he didn't care about the Yakuza, so he finished them off in bloody fashion, thanks to a new form of power: Below Zero.

Now, our story continues after Izuku annihilated the Shie Hassaikai. Izuku and Kaina walked around the underground labyrinth to find where Eri is being kept.

Kaina: this is the one, here.

Izuku opened the door.

Izuku: it's alright Eri, you're in safe hands now

Eri: b-b-but that bad man is out there. He's going to hurt you all if he sees you.

Kaina: don't worry Eri, he won't be there, we promise.

Eri: Okay.

Izuku: good, now that's sorted, it's time to get out of here. Are you ready, Eri?

Eri: yes, mister.

Izuku: call me Izuku, and this is Kaina.

Eri: okay Mister Izuku and Miss Kaina.