Part XIII: Meeting Odysseus

Deadpool: mind explaining why Zarbon is in our universe?!

Ronin: how am I supposed to know? It's either that Shallot is in the DAU or Cell is going to a phase of bullshit, or better yet, what if Zarbon wants to fuck?

Deadpool: Ronin.

Ronin: speaking of which, hi Zarbon.

Zarbon: hello gentlemen~

Ronin, what the fuck, my man?

Ronin: what brings you here, Zarbon?

Zarbon: I am here for...him *Points at the Narrator*

HUH?!

Ronin: you're here for the Narrator?

Deadpool: *pushed the Narrator toward Zarbon* TAKE HIM, HE'S ALL YOURS!

Ronin: but he's needed here!

Zarbon: don't worry Ronin, I will be gentle with the Narrator *moans*

Damn it, Wade, you set me, you bitch!

Deadpool: I'll give you $200

...I hate you...

Deadpool: SOLD, HAVE FUN, ZARBON!

And so Zarbon kidnapped the Narrator and we won't see them until the end of this chapter, leaving Ronin dumbfounded.

Ronin: *sighs* This is the SECOND time this shit happens. Brit Narrator!

Brit Narrator: yes Ronin?

Ronin: take over while I go and process what just happened.

Brit Narrator: of course, Ronin.

Brit Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Yuki, it has been two weeks since Izuku and Stella were together. The two officially became a couple, hurray. But now, we focus on important matters, Nezu called in Izuku into his office and made an offer to Izuku, in exchange for information based on Odysseus, Nezu is willing to give Izuku, a Provisional Hero License, which will allow him to act without the instruction of a Pro Hero. Izuku accepted the deal and now, he's a Pro Hero. So now, he can act freely without any hero telling him what to do. After having his meeting with Nezu, Izuku continued to show colors of dominance by winning the Obstacle Race and reaching the Battles Tournament by beating Shinso in a quick manner of seconds. After the first round, Izuku was sitting in the break room with the girls until Katsuki, Shoto, and Iida faced them and brought in a deal: if one of the bullies wins the tournament, Izuku must break up with Stella and date Katsumi and Shoka, you will remember the rest of the conditions, knowing these idiots. But Izuku came up with conditions of his own if he wins the Sports Festival and let's say...this will end on a bloody note. I hope you are ready, now let's begin!

Our story begins after the confrontation with Katsuki and the bullies. Izuku was sitting on one of the chairs, putting his feet up on the table.

Hanako: how are you feeling?

Izuku: honestly...I feel relieved that I can run my hands on them, and I don't have to hold back, but I am just going to piss off the Pomeranian a bit more.

Momo: Izuku...

Izuku: trust me, Stella will get it.

Stella: are you going to hold back against Bakugou, just to piss him off?

Izuku: yep. According to the Sun Tzu's Art of War. Let me quote something: "There are five essentials for victory: He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win who's army is animated by the same spirit throughout all it's ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign" Those are the wise words of Sun Tzu.