Chapter 29

There's a risk you take when you give your heart to someone. They can break it and sometimes even more than once. I knew Tafari was hurting. He feared getting hurt and I broke my promise to him for an elusive fairytale. I was wrong and there was nothing I could do now but hope that one day he might find it in his heart to forgive me. One thing I've learned from this affair, is that I loved Tafari very much. He's a felon, its as true as my feelings for him. But it took him, a felon, to show me that I was more than a girl from the ghetto. It took a felon to make me realize that I gotta take the crooked with the straight and go at my own pace. His forgiveness would mean so much to me.

"Sam forward yet?" Tafari asked when he stopped at my gate.

I tapped my fingers on my pocket book.
"Nope, look like him fall in love"
"Say me a big woman suh em a enjoy him life now"

Tafari chuckled. I wanted him to say he was coming inside but he didnt.

"Good move Sam!"
"Suh you can invite eater cop over now?"

I frowned
"You nah stop talk bout that?"
"It only happen two times"

"You better nuh make em know unuh fuck oh" Terry's voice replayed in my head, "keep that to yourself!"
"Stick to the sucking, anuh everything good fi eat good fi talk"

"Tell me something Staci..." Tafari mouthed then paused. "Nuh bother yah man, me goodly affi go kill you if me nuh like the answer"
"Later girl, me a cut"

"No me nuh suck him hood!" I blurted and glare into his eyes.
"Me nah suck no other hood but yours"

"Suh you say lady" he scratched his head "Suh you seh"

"Him see me when me come station to you the first time" I continued
"Him request that we had lunch since a years we nuh see each other"
"Me did a go through some things cause you inside a eat up yourself and me out here a fret"
"Him invite me a him niece party..." I glanced at Tafari, his forehead creased and his jaw clenched. I knew he was furious but I needed to say this.
"We were drinking...."

"Nuh wah hear no more" Tafari scoffed.
"Done deh suh!"

"No, let me finish" I touched his upper arm and his muscle contracted.
"We reach inside a room and em ask to have sex, I declined" I glanced at Tafari then hung my head down.
"Him offer heads and...."

Tafari sucked his teeth. "Man bill you bomboclaat self" I flinched and clutched my pocket book.

Tafari banged the steering wheel, "deaf say me nuh wah hear?"
"Yow later man! Gwaan eeen"

I hesitated at first then I slowly exited the vehicle. As soon as I did, Tafari sped off and left me standing at my gate with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Terry: How things go? Unuh made up?

I wish...

Me:Nope him drop me off and cut
Me: Nuh know what else to say to him
Me:He doesn't love me anymore.
Me :Me heart a hurt me Terry

Terry: Sigh! Girl he loves you
Terry: Just give him some time. Pray about it.
Terry: Me see how him look at you at the funeral. Yah still him baby

Me: Well, him tell a friend that me make man suck HIM pussy

Terry: That mean him heart still with you
Terry: Me nuh like Tikka but him love you in a real life.

Terry was Tikka's best supporter and worst enemy.

Thoughts of Tafari plagued my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt when he hugged me today at the funeral. And his scent... Oh his manly scent mixed with that Tom Cruise perfume was still lingering beneath my nostrils. My body yearned for his touch.

I turned my TV on and browsed through YouTube until I found some 90s RnB. As the sound of the music filled the atmosphere my body tingled and memories of Tafari ran marathons in my mind. If I never get to hold him again, at least I had the opportunity of knowing and loving him.

I swayed my body to the rhythm of the music, I needed whine. I rushed to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of uncle Sam's red whine. I took a sip. The more sips I took was the more I needed to feel Tafari's body against mine.

"Try the toy girl!"Terry's quirky voice replayed in my head. My eyes met the box with the enclosed toy on my night stand.
'Naw!' I thought to myself. This was madness. A toy couldn't replace a live warm cock.

Then something happened, I couldn't silence the voice in my head that tempted me to try the toy. 'One time won't hurt'

I picked up the box. Pulled out the toy and examined it. I chuckled to myself when I squeezed the bottom and it began to vibrate.

I didn't know if it was my hormones or the whine but I decided to glide it slowly over my pussy. Surprisingly it felt good.

I chuckled to myself again.

"Ok I'm going to try it" I muttered as if Terry was right next to me convincing me to try the damn thing already.

I place the toy on my bed and remove every bit of my clothing. I picked up the toy again, carefully examined it then picked up my bottle of lubricant. I massaged the oil on the toy and the opening of my pussy.

I turned it on again. As I spread my pussy lips and place the toy at my clit I felt a rush of passion that I've never felt before.

Wow!
"oh oh oh" I moaned as the unfamiliar feeling took me over.
I decide to insert the dick part. If it felt so good on my clit I only imagined it was feel better inside my pussy.

As my pussy sucked in the toy a scream escaped my lips. I was in estacy. I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets.

As my legs began to shake, just like they did when Bobby sucked and licked my clit, I heard a bang on my front door.

"Please not now!" I groaned and suck my teeth

When I remembered that the toy had a variety of frequencies I grinned and click the bottom. The toy shuddered inside me and my moans grew louder.
For a second a thought I heard footsteps but quickly shook the thought away. I let go of the bed and held on to my breast. I trace feather light circles around my nipple to intensify the feeling.

Terry was right, this felt better than a dick. This feeling was to die for.

I rocked my hips back and forth and whine to the rhythm of the toy. My moans were getting louder but I didn't care.

"Bomboclaat a suh yah move B?" Tafari shouted behind me. I froze and quickly looked over my shoulder.

Low and behold, Tafari was standing in my door way with his cock in his hand.

He stared into my eyes and grinned at me.
"Me should a upset eno but you look fucking sexy doing that"

The toy was still inside my pussy and my eyes were turning over the more my legs shook.

"Fuck I could watch you all day" Tafari grinned and stroke his cock.

I gave him a shy smile.
"Come help me!" my voice was in a higher tone than usual but a little raspy.

I could tell it was luring for Tafari because he rushed towards me and licked his lips. Tafari didn't waste any time. He immediately started stripping and inching up to me. He kissed my lips in a hunger manner then ordered me to remove the toy from my pussy.

"My turn"

Tafari plunged his cock into me and began throbbing with more passion than he ever did. It was liking watching me with the toy turned him on in a different manner.

I reach up and hoist my body up on my elbows. "Fuck me harder!" I demanded.
Tafari paused for a moment and stare in my eyes with disbelief then he began to pound my pussy hard.

"Come pon me cock B!" Tafari demanded.

"Whine inside my pussy!" I squealed

Tafari gripped my right breast, stare deep into my eyes and whined slowly inside my pussy.

My body began to quiver. Tafari knew what that meant, he knew I was about to cum and to help me to my climax, he devoured my lips and forced his cock deeper inside me.

"ohhhh!"
"Fuck!" I screamed and spill my pussy juice all over his hard cock.