Chapter 17

I remembered Bobby's niece. She had grown more beautiful since I last saw her. She was a tall, petite girl, well she's a woman now since she turns 18 today.

"Hi Ella!" I greeted when Bobby and I walked over to her.

"Hi Staci!" she grinned at me and her braces glittered.
"Thank you for coming!"
"You are so pretty!"

She leaned in and gave me a conforting hug.
She looked down at my dress "I love your dress"
"It complements your body well!"

She directed her focus to her uncle then back at me
"How comes you get so lucky Bobby?"

Bobby placed his hand at my torso and pulled me closer to him.
"I'm not lucky I'm blessed"

Ella slapped his arm, giggled and strolled off. I loved their relationship. I always wanted a big brother or actually an uncle I could build such a bond with. Uncle Sam was more on the parental side.

"Going to get you guys some drinks" Ella proposed.
"What for you Staci?

I wasn't a a lover of alcohol but Tafari always had the taste of rum and capari on his lips.
"Rum and campari?"

"So you a move?" Bobby pouted at me playfully.

"Put some boom in deh!" he shouted to his niece.

"You ever had that before?"
"or you just like the name?"

I rolled my eyes
"A few times!" I hated that I always felt the need to lie to Bobby.

When Ella came back and I took a slurp of the concoction, I instantly regreted it. The harsh bitter taste gave me the urge to throw up. I couldn't though for I knew Bobby would laugh at me.

The DJ began to play Keke Watts song. I believe the title is "My first love" Bobby was standing somewhat behind me, he stepped towards me. We were in close proximity and I could feel his breath on my neck. He gently placed his hands at my hips and rocked my body to the beat. It was an awkward moment, not just because we were in public but because no man has every displayed such intimacy with me.

I pulled away from Bobby and slurped the remainder of my bitter beverage.

Bobby chuckled and leaned forward at my ear.
"Mine you drunk eno man"
"Look like you nuh use to it"

Bobby'a breath on my skin made me feel in places that were numb since Tafari got locked up. He then took the cup from my hand and his eyes told me he wanted us to dance. I love dancing, especially to slow music. I often envisioned myself happily married and dancing in the sitting room with my perfect man.

Bobby studied my eyes. As if he was searching for something unknown. I was nervous but oddly welcomed the moment. It was the first time we held hands, and something told me that we’d never forget it yet it wasn’t romantic. Or was I fooling myself? We were gazing longingly into each other’s eyes as we moved to the beat of the music.

When the music stopped Bobby held my arm as we shouldered through a little crowd of young adults. We walked inside the house and Bobby gave me a second look before we saunter down the hallway. I didn't resist, I knew I should but my feet wouldn't stop moving.

Then Bobby stopped at a door. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bunch of keys. While he fumbled the keys in his hands I sucked in a breath. When Bobby opened the door he guided me inside by he arch of my back. I was still allowing him to lead me. What the hell was I doing?

Bobby sat down on the bed and grinned at me. "This is my room when I'm in the city"
"You like it?"

I was lost of words.
I nodded.
"Come here!" Bobby ordered in a sexy Baritone

I hesitated at first then slowly walked over to him. As I got over to Bobby he stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders. He caressed my shoulders and grinned at me again. "Fraid a me?"

Before I could answer his lips were on mine. I tried to push him away and when he didnt budge I wondered if I just imagined it.

Bobby ran his tongue over my lips and wiggled it in attempt of parting my lips. I tried with every thing in me to resist him but the more he forced my mouth open and pull me closer to him was the more my knees weaken.

Then I helplessly parted my lips and Bobby devoured my tongue. I gasp for air as he dug deeper into my mouth. I began to feel dizzy so I used it as an excuse to cup his face. He deepened the kiss and cupped my buttock with one hand. This was not going to end well.

I used every strength and consciousness I possible could in attempt pull away from his hold.
"No Bobby!" I mumbled under my breath
"We can't. Im sorry!"

Bobby used a finger at my chin to raise my head so that I could look into his eyes.
"What are you afraid of?" he moaned.

"I'm with someone!" I tried to sound as convincing as possible. I didn't just wanted to convince Bobby, I wanted to also convince my throbbing pussy.

"He's away" Bobby whispered and held my face.
"Besides how will he know?"

Before I could answer Bobby was on his knees
"Ok, let me suck you then please"

My eyes widen
"What?" I whispered, more to myself than him

"Let me taste you... Please" bobby pleaded and it was the sexiest utterances I've ever heard. I knew I shouldn't but I have been wanting this for months and Tafari wouldn't give it to me.

Bobby ran his hands up my dress and I allowed him.
"Dont think about it"
"Just let things flow!" he kissed my thigh.
"If you think too much you will stop me... Please staci jut let me stick my tongue inside of you"

My knees buckled and every ounce of sense slipped from my body when Bobby began to kiss my thighs.

"Lay on the bed please"
"I promise you'll like it"

I obeyed and every thought of Tafari that came to fore I pushed them away with the tinge of excitement that I felt.

As soon as I laid on the bed, Bobby rolled up my dress and parted my legs. I closed my eyes.

Bobby gently bit my inner thighs straight up to my pussy then he licked my pussy through my panties. My eyes rolled and a soft moan flowed from my lips.

Bobby looked up at me and his eyes told me he was hunger to taste me.
"Ready?" he questioned before he dipped his head between my thighs again.

Bobby didnt bother to remove my panties. He pulled my V cut panties to the side and didn't hesitate to sink his tongue into my already wet pussy. I rocked my hips back and forth while he gently fucked me with his tongue.

Bobby caresses my inner thighs as he licked and tongue fucked my pussy. It was a feeling of heaven on earth.

Bobby began to use a finger to trace circles around my clit while he lick my pussy hole. I moaned in agony when I felt my orgasm building up. I tried to closed my legs but Bobby used his arms to push my legs up to my chest as he securely held them there while he devoured my pussy some more.

My legs trembled. "Oh Gosh!"
"Oh Jesus!" I cried.

"Juicy!" Bobby moaned and slap my right thigh.

The sound of Bobby slurping my wet pussy pushed me over board. My breathing picked up pace and my legs trembled when I came all over his lips and mustach. I had never had such a hard rushed orgasm before and I had never experienced the shaking in of my legs. I've heard about it but never felt it.

"Yes baby, give it all to me" Bobby demanded  as he licked up every ounce of pussy juice.

It was a moment that I'll remember for the rest of my life.