Chapter 26

Fuck Staci a the babylon bwoy weh nearly kill me" Tafari half shouted, still looking through the window
"Weh you know him from?"
"Weh him a call you fah?"
"You and him in a things?"

Tafari hurled questions at me. Questions I knew the answers to but wouldn't dare answer.

"School...a me school friend" I hoped I sounded convincing enough.

Tafari's nostrils flared as he tried to find the words to say to me.
"You sure a just that?" before I could reply, he spoke again.
"So how him come a call you suh like you and him in a things?"

I couldn't answer that part. I was never good at lying.

"Let in the bwoy then since a you school friend" Tafari sucked his teeth. I felt sweat breaking out all over my body. If Tafari listened closely he could hear my heart trying to break down the walls in my chest.
"Open Sam door, me ago lay back in there"
"Wah hear what dah bwoy yah affi say"

My throat suddenly felt parched. Today was the day that I die, I knew it.

"Weh...weh me a let him in yah fah?"
"E...em never come in yah yet"

Tafari clenched his fist and rushed towards me then he made a sudden halt and sucked his teeth, "watch it from yasso man"
"Fool you tek man fah?"
"One last time me a talk....open the door Staci!"

I rushed to the door and fumbled with the lock. I felt like I was about to pass out. I tugged at the lock but the door wouldn't open.

"Yah move suh Staci?" Tafari asked and walked towards me.

I turned to face him and held my chest. "Yah...yah make me nervous"
"Just make him gwaan call please"
"Promise we no in a nothing"
"Me...me nah diss you dem way deh"

Bobby banged the door and I felt my knees buckled.

About 10 mins later...

"Staci!" I heard Tafari shouted while he shook me.
I didn't understand why I was on the ground and he was knelt beside me. Last thing I remember was explaining that Bobby was just a friend. Fuck Bobby... I looked around for any sign of Bobby or his dead Body. I made a sigh of relieve when I realized he wasn't there.

"What happened?" I asked when Tafari helped me to my feet.

"You nuh faint man" he shook his head. He didn't sound angry. His expression was bland and it made me nervous.

"Your boy gone man suh you nuh affi worry bout him"

"He's just a friend" I cried, hoping Tafari would believe me.

"Thing good Staci man"
"Come go lay down" he guided me slowly to my bedroom.
"You want water?"

I shook my head "I'm fine"

"Watch yah nuh man"
"Lay down, me ago get you some water"

Why was he taking this so calmly. For the first time in weeks I felt like I needed Terry's advice but I wouldn't dare touch my phone right now.

"Weh the oil thing deh weh me see you use and massage me?" Tafari asked and handed me the glass of water.

I took two sips, "in the top drawer" I pointed at my chest of drawers.

Tafari walked over and retrieved my oil. Why wasn't he interrogating me about what just happened?

"Go pon your back" he instructed.

I hesitated. Go on my back after what just happened?
"You sure you nuh wah talk bout wah just happen?"

"Go pon your back Staci"
"Now anuh the time to question me"
"Me a try calm down and in the process help you relax to"

I slowly retreated to the instructed position with great fear for my life. He could easily stab or shot me with my back turned to him. This was the most vulnerable moment of my life but still, I couldn't disobey him, not in this moment. Not with my entire head in the lion's mouth.

Tafari removed my clothing and poured oil all over my back. He didn't ask me to assist him with undressing. He rubbed the oil all over my back in silence. As his hands glided over my back I wondered what my fate was like in the coming minutes.

Tafari rubbed the oil on my butt cheeks. He kneaded my butt cheeks. He opened and closed them. It made my pussy oddly wet. It was funny. Even though I feared my life I still couldn't resist becoming aroused by his touch.

"You alright Tafari?" I asked and sunk my teeth into my bottom lips.

He didn't answer. He kept massaging my body. Then he stopped. I was tempted to look around but I couldn't find the strength to do so. If I was going to die, I couldn't look at the love of my life as he took my life. I sucked in a breath and clench my teeth.

I felt Tafari's presence over me and my eyes popped open. I wanted to turn around more than ever now. I felt his naked skin against mine when he inched up my body. I couldn't believe what he was about to do. This man was about to fuck me. I was more and more terrified. Was he going to fuck me for the last time then kill me? I wanted to ask but when I opened my mouth no words came.

Tafari went on his knees and used his hands to part my ass cheeks before thrusting hard inside my pussy. He groaned as he fucked me vigorously. Minus my soft moans and his groans, there was silence between us.

Then Tafari slapped my ass. "Arch you bomboclaat back!" he commanded and I sprung up.

As soon as I got up on all fours, Tafari used his hand in the center of my back to force my upper body down on the bed. He entered me again with the same force as he did before.

He gripped my waist and pounded my pussy. I began to whine, "Doh bomboclaat whine!"
"Doh fucking move!" he demanded and it weirdly turned me on some more.

What the hell was this? I never had this encounter with him. I was scared yet oddly aroused by it.

"Yah bomboclaat gi weh me pussy Staci?" Tafari asked and forced his cock deeper inside my pussy.

I tried to answer him
"Nuh...nooooo" I squealed when he banged me harder.

"Staci, me ago ask you again!"
"Yah fuck pon me Staci!"

I soon realized that this wasn't the Tafari that I knew.

"Staci!"
"Bomboclaat answer me!" he sunk his cock inside me and held me in place as he awaited a response.

My pussy felt torn.
"Yah hurt me!"
"Stop please!"

The pounding started again. This time they came with no questions.

I felt the natural lubricant in my pussy disappearing as tears felt from my eyes.

Tafari still pounded my dry pussy. He didn't care that I was crying. I guess this was better than losing my life.

Then he stopped, sucked his teeth and pushed me down on the bed.
"Look weh you make me fucking do"
"Man cyaa even bomboclaat cum"

I curled my body into a ball and sobbed into my pillow.
"Mi tell you make me explain and you nuh want that"

"Explain bomboclaat what?"
"Explain that police bwoy nearly kill me and a fuck me woman behind me back?"

"We never fuck!" I shouted and sat up.
"Him offer me heads and me tek it" as soon as the words left my lips I regretted them. Why did I just admitted that?

"Wah?" Tafari's brows knitted as he stared at me in disbelief.
He gave off a sarcastic laugh, "must joke yah bomboclaat make"
"Suh true man nah suck you pussy you go find man fi dweet?"
"You disappoint me youth!"
"Bloodclaat!" he paced the floor.

"Sit down make we talk nuh please" I pleaded, tears still running down my cheeks

"Talk?" he shook his head
"Only talk me wah talk a make my..." he paused and shook his head again.

"Sit down please" I pleaded again.

"Watch yah me a left dah place yah before me make me gun talk in a you!"