Chapter 24

Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.

"Me get two youth"
Tafari's words replayed in my head as I spread a comforter at the side of my bedroom to lie down.

"Yah idiot B?" Tafari shouted from my bed.
"Come up yasso man!"
He sucked his teeth "just make man feel away bout yah sleep pon floor"
"man love you!"
"No one can change that!"

I shot him daggers with my eyes before laying on the comforter.
"listen leave me alone and as daybreak you nuh make me affi tell you to leave"

I turned on my side with my back turned to him. I knew he was staring at me. It was almost like I could feel his eyes piercing through my back. Tears fell from my eyes and I brushed them away with my thumb.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

The sound of a truck pulled me from my slumber. My eyes flew open. I opted to turn but something was blocking me. I was barely conscious, but I soon realized that it wasn't something but someone. Tafari had slipped beside me while I was asleep. I smiled and shook my head.

I nudged him though I secretly liked it.
"Get up from yasso!"
"Weh you come beside me fah?"

Tafari yawned and sat up.
"You still wake up with the fuckry?"
"Bill man" he rubbed his eyes and yawned again.
"Know how long man a wait fi hug you up?"
"Man couldn't sleep unless me come down yasso with you"
"No other gyal cyaa have me them way yah" he sucked his teeth.

Tafari got up and went inside the bathroom
"When Sam a forward?" he shouted from the bathroom. Then I heard the sound of water running. I got up and fold the comforter in two. I was tempted to enter the shower with him. I missed him more than I would like to admit. The way he side-eyed me when he was horny... The way he caressed my skin the slap me... The way he hugged me from behind and have his cock bounce on my butt... I missed it all so much.

I tiptoed slowly to the bathroom and gently pushed the door. I didn't see Tafari's reflection through the shower curtain. I opened the door wider and stepped inside the bathroom. Tafari rushed in front of me and grabbed me. My heart skipped a beat as a quick holler ousted from my lips.

I smacked his arm to let me lose.
"How you can ramp so fi big man?"

Tafari grinned and thrust his body against mine.
"Stop gwaan so man"
"You know you like it"

"Let me go!" I whispered and I lower my head. I couldn't allow him to look into my eyes for the moment he does, he would see that I didn't want him to let me go, I wanted him to hold me tighter.

"Staci" Tafari whispered in my ear
"Me cyaa live without you"
"I refuse to!"
"Forgive me b and let's move on, please" Tafari snickered and thrust against my body again.
"Wah me go pon me knees?" the sound of his pleas made my insides shiver.

Tafari rocked me back and forth
"girl me cyaa imagine life without you"
"When me round so me nuh stop boast pon you eno"
"Cyaa come out and you left me suh you mad?"
"Tell them you a me wife" he lowered his head and kissed my neck.

I wanted more! I wanted him to undress me and fuck every bit of anger from my being. I wanted things to go back to normal. Where there was no baby mother, no kids, and definitely no Bobby.

"Please stop!" I pleaded as my breathing quickens from the feel of Tafari's lips on my skin.
"Stop Damian!"

Tafari's head sprung up. He bored into my eyes for what felt like a whole minute before he shook his head.
"A wah this man?"
"Tafari you must call me girl!"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling.
"Just let me go"

Tafari sprung me around and bent me over. "Yes fuck me!" my mind screamed.

"Let me go nuh!" I said instead.

Tafari pulled down my panties and shorts. He used one hand to hold me in place and the other to pull his cock from his boxers. I tried to resist him but the truth is told, I could withstand him if I wanted to and somehow he knew that much.

"Yes baby, take what's yours!" my alter ego screamed.

"This is rape eno!" I said instead.

"My pussy this man!" he spat and gripped my ass cheek with one hand.
"Don't move eno!" he removed his hand from my back. I quickly stood up and he grabbed my waist.
"Don't ramp with me, Staci!"

"Spank me, baby!"
"Spank me and force that hard cock inside of me!" My alter ego groaned from inside of me.

Tafari must have read my mind.
He forced me back in position and slapped my ass two times before using two fingers to part my pussy cheeks. Then he slipped a finger inside me and chuckled "tell you a my pussy this eno"
"feel how she wet man"

I sucked my teeth and exhaled as he drove me to ecstasy with his finger.

I licked my lips and gripped my breasts as Tafari massage my ass and fucked me slowly with his finger.

"Use your cock please" my alter ego screamed.

It was like we were perfectly synchronized... Tafari again read my mind. He used one hand to open my pussy and the other to guide his cock in. A soft cry escaped my lips.
"Whine pon you cock baby!" Tafari moaned and grabbed my waist.
"Whine Staci, please baby!"

I hesitated then began to slowly whine. Fuck it! I can always go back to being mad afterward.

I whined and bounced on Tafari's firm cock and he loved it.
"Yes baby!"
"Just like that!" he slapped my ass and it made my pussy tingle some more.

I paused for a bit and clamped my pussy walls on his cock.

"Fuck baby! Me miss that you fuck!"

I giggled and place a finger in my mouth. As I sucked onto my finger and whined, Tafari groaned, "me a cum Staci....whine slowly baby" and so I did. I whined and moaned just the way I knew he liked it. He ran his hands up my blouse and shuddered inside of my warm wet pussy. I held my body in place and collected all his cum.