"I was. Until I found out that I had a daughter. Thanks to you." He glared at her, making her sink against the wall.

"Loki, please, just let me—" She was cut off when he slammed his fist against the wall, scaring her.

"I lost seeing my daughter grow up. Because I know who you really are, Renee. I won't let you trick me again. That's my job description, you know. You know exactly what I can do, so you will listen here. You are going to leave my daughter, and her boyfriend alone. Or so help me, I will make you dissappear, never to be seen again. Not that many people will really care." Loki said in a dark voice, making her shake in fear.

Storming away from her, he went to Freya's room. I followed as Carlisle escorted her away from our room. Freya's eyes lit up when she saw us. Hugging her carefully, I smiled at their close relationship. Once he pulled away, I made sure she ate something even if it was jello. Once she stomached that, Carlisle and Loki signed her out just in time for Bella to wake up and ask to talk to her. But we ignored her and just got Freya out of the hospital and into the car.

When we got her into the Jeep, her father used his magic to change her sling into something more pretty

When we got her into the Jeep, her father used his magic to change her sling into something more pretty. Something that really suited her style.

"Thanks, Dad." Freya says tired.

"You're welcome, sweetie. Just rest, and we will be home before you know it." Loki whispers to her. She instantly fell asleep in the seat.

He teleports to the house while I drove Freya to the plane. Meeting up with Staci, I carried Freya bridal style onto the plane and into the private bedroom quarters. Laying her down, covering her due to the cold, the plane soon took off.

Right when the plane landed in the brink of night, I flashed us home under the cover of darkness so we didn't get stopped.

[Reservation]
Once we were home, I texted Sam letting him know that we made it. Him, Emily and Billy have been worried sick about Freya. So when they heard were home, they immediately replied they'd visit tomorrow.

~Time skip~