To Better Describe Dangerous Romance...

The whole series was Euphoria way before Euphoria came out. DR 1 was mostly Euphoria because of the explicit content of sex and teen drama + teacher & student relationships. But overall the whole series was fantasy, crime fiction,  drama (lots of them), horror, graphic violence, and supernatural. To describe Dangerous Romance, it was Euphoria + an erotica novel. That's why it blew up with 6k views and it was the DARKER version of Feeble. I did not watch Euphoria but the content in that show sums up Dangerous Romance 1.

Would I bring back Dangerous Romance if it was better? HELL NO. 

The series was already coming to an end by the time I was going through changes in real life and I already wanted to END the series due to how BAD it was getting. Irregular Mysteries was tolerable and it wasn't worse than DR. I could've fixed some things in Irregular Mysteries and it would've turned out as a solid book. It would've been Feeble's cousin. 

But to me, Dangerous Romance 1 & 4 were the best and could've been fixed. But the sequel and the third book were where I eventually fell off.  

Description of Dangerous Romance 1: Lynn Lawrence and her father is suffering from the loss of Martha who tragically died from cancer eight years prior. Their relationship is strained. They aren't as close. Kenneth was an alcoholic and a policeman. He was a heavy drinker and he's like the darker version of the rebirth Kenneth in Feeble. I show instances of how Kenneth is heavy on his drinking and that Lynn's grandpa [Tobin Bell] (INSTEAD OF THE GRANDMA) took care of her. As well as her aunt (who was played by Taraji P. Henson). Lynn Lawrence is a troubled girl because she navigates high school and is preyed on by her male teachers. The first book was known for Ryan Miller and Lynn Lawrence's sexual relationship. And how his actions have badly affected her by almost getting Ricky killed and her friends put in danger. Ryan Miller knows that his actions were bad so he decides to sacrifice himself when Lynn Lawrence explodes her high school to smithereens due to her twisted grandfather's twin's games of destroying his grandson's life. Honestly, he had a bad influence on her which explains why Lynn Lawrence got worse in Dangerous Romance 3: SOS, BRIGHT. Not only that, Martha was a drug addict when she was a teen and had a bad upbringing in childhood. Her father was abusive and her mother was a famous singer that suffered at the hands of her husband. She divorced her husband and fled with her children somewhere else. Martha got better when she went to rehab and became a singer. She got big, met Kenneth, and life was good until Kenneth's job got incredibly worse. Mia's been kidnapped when she was little and Martha's life was cut short when cancer took her. Kenneth became a heavy drinker due to losing his daughter and wife. This affected him and it took a strain on his relationship with Lynn. That's why they weren't as close in DR 1 because of how messed up things got in the past. Not only that, to add Ryan Miller into the picture was worse. Including Kenneth's estranged sinister uncle. The Lawrence family was just bad. You wouldn't believe why my mind was out of this world when stuff happened in Dangerous Romance. 

Where was Layla in all of this? She was chasing her dreams of being a singer. She was working hard and was a big pop-sensation. Layla had no time to focus on her sister but she was in her early to mid-20s. But she got more involved in Lynn's life in Books 3-4. 

Also, you might be thinking why didn't Martha's siblings bother to check up on Lynn? They don't like Kenneth at all and think he has a troubled family. 

Though, the book at first could've been good if I didn't add Mr. Grey from Fifty Shades (yes, I watched the trilogy but those movies were just mediocre), removed the Saw movies plotline, and just made it a regular teacher x student relationship book by just Ryan Miller and Lynn Lawrence as well as the teen drama involved. Remove all of the other male teachers and have Ryan Miller. He was more entertaining than the rest of them and kept the book moving forward.

I would erase the whole Mia being kidnapped plotline and keep her in book 1. I feel that it would've been better and remove everything that was in the sequel, third, and fourth together. 

That was mostly the premise of Dangerous Romance but ideas got sucked into my head that RUINED Dangerous Romance. 

At the same time, I was going to end the series with the SNAP of my fingers. However, I can't even remember where I left off though. It was late 2020 I believe when I ended the series on a discontinued note.  After that, I wiped it off the face of Wattpaad.

But Dangerous Romance has been already revived with its reincarnation, The Mystique Series. I combined Lynn Lawrence of Dangerous Romance and Lynn (the Author/self-insert) from Irregular Mysteries together, then Linda Lawrence was born.  So, I combined characters to make a new one from scratch but kept their important storylines in the name. Well, I combined The Walking Spirit, Dangerous Romance, Storm-Verse, and Irregular Mysteries. Then again, all the characters I created and added from a fanfic point of view won't be recycled though because I plan to take out one of the best characters that I wasted and didn't have full potential to get a second chance in the writing world.

THIS IS HOW I WOULD'VE FIXED DANGEROUS ROMANCE: 

- It's a standalone book.

It'll be mostly about the tragic loss of Martha Lawrence from cancer. Lynn Lawrence moves away from Los Angeles and starts a new life somewhere in Florida. The Lawrence sisters are super close. They have each other's backs and the girls have to be watchful of their dad since after work, he's been drinking a lot. Lynn goes to her new school. Befriends Rachel, Ricky, and Dave. She's mostly known as Martha's daughter and doesn't want the attention. Also, she's a drug addict. She's been sulking for a while until Ryan Miller gave her that attention. But she gets attracted to him and he initiates the relationship. Rachel is concerned as to why her friend's been ditching parties. But she's been going to her teacher's house and things would get heated. However, Lynn finds out that Ryan has a dark secret. He's not Ryan Miller but faked his identity due to him running out of town because of a crime he did. He's been drugging women for sexual play and things get darker. She runs out of the house and is spied on by her teacher. She reports the evidence to the police and they go to Ryan's house. He's gone and there's no Ryan. Left and right, girls are getting murdered. Such as, if one bully on Ryan's precious angel, he kills or tortures them. But things get worse when Dave has feelings for Lynn, and Ryan kidnaps him to torture him. Ryan is ultimately a villain and gets defeated when Kenneth shoots him in the chest, saving Dave and the day ends with Lynn becoming a singer. 

Final Thoughts: That's how I would've fixed Dangerous Romance and it wouldn't have had sequels. But Dangerous Romance has had its time to shine. Now, it's time to move on.