Entry 16 (More gore warning)

After it went dark, I use the eyedrops GL gave me for the ones I wore earlier to wear off. I look around, and some books fell off the shelf. I quickly dodged them. How do you think I get out of sight when people stare me down? HUH? Anyways, I go towards the desk, and wished that I didn't. Figure was impaled with something, looking like Seek's hand. I slowly turn to look behind me, and see Seek staring at me. His gaze seemed more harsh this time. Then, I heard a voice. 
"Screech, it's me, Eyes. I'll lend you my sense of sight. Use it well." Suddenly, I feel power rushing through me. I saw those strings Eyes mentioned. The one connected to Seek's right leg pulled back. I moved to the left, dodging his kick. Figure writhed in pain, and Seek didn't even look  at Figure. I thought they were best friends... What happened? Then, a thought struck me.

GLITCH!

I wove around, making the hand impaling Figure chase after me instead. Figure regenerated quickly, and dashed around the library. Seek saw that, and leapt at him. "SEEK! LISTEN! GLITCH IS CONTROLLING YOU! YOU HAVE TO FIGHT IT!" Figure shouted, holding him off. Seek's gaze turned normal for a moment, but got back. He stared down at his friend, the one who helped him no matter what. "YOU CAN DO IT!" Figure yelled, wincing in pain, as the hands struck him. Seek's gaze softened a bit, and tears rolled down. Figure gasped. "You did it!" Seek got off of him, and looked at the mess they made. "Oh, fuck, did I really make that mess?" Seek asked, while staring at the pool of blood Figure was in. 

"Sort... of... Was actually Glitch, thou." he replied.  "Heh, sorry 'bout that..." Seek said, as Figure started to noogie him. "I smelled blood! What hap- OH MY-" Timothy screamed, when he saw the mess. Halt walked in, and dropped the book he was about to return, as he said "How the hell?"