Entry 11

Oww...

Bruises...

They still hurt, after last night.
I get up and go to the lobby. I poured OJ into a glass, as my eyelids fell heavy. I slowly drift to sleep, and...

"SCREECH! YOU'RE SPILLING ORANGE JUICE ON ME!!! AIIIEEEEE!!!!!!" Timothy screamed. I woke up, and found a puddle of juice, with a drenched Timothy standing on the edge. 

"Oopsie." I said.

"IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" Timothy spat.

"...daisy???"

"Wow...." Eyes grumbled, as he got a paper towel.

"ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THANK YOU TO EYES?!" GL shouted.

"Thanks, Eyes." I mumble.

"YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WELCOME" Eyes yelled, and threw the paper towel at my face.
"Eyes, that wasn't nice." Figure frowned. In the corner, Rush, Ambush, Glitch, and Seek were playing poker and dealing pancakes.

Glitch had like 7 pancakes while Seek had 5, Ambush 3, and Rush 1.

Seek gave Rush 2 pancakes to make him feel better. Rush just INHALED the pancakes.

"How-" Seek started, and Ambush ALSO inhaled his pancakes.

"How THE FU-" Glitch inhaled his. ...how

Seek stared at them. Then, Hide.

"TEACH ME BROTHA" "ok"

Time skip-

wee oo wee oo wee oo  🚑 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rush turned on the sound effect with his iPhone since well, we can't have real ambulances.

Seek tried to inhale it too quickly, and started choking. Figure was doing whatever it's called when you help a choking person, and GL was yelling at Hide.

Timothy got out a camera and Timothy, me, Eyes, and Hide posed, and we made sure Seek was visible in the picture.