Entry 7

GORE WARNING!!!

I wake up and get out of bed, seeing Timothy in his web. A fly got stuck and timothy somehow gulped it down in one bite, unlike normal spiders. I walk to the lobby and put bread in the toaster. Seek and Figure were giggling. I dunno why. After a minute...

*ding!*

The smoke alarm went off. Everybody but Halt, Eyes, and GL hated it.

"BWAH HAH- *COUGH* YOU- *HACK COUGH* DIDN'T NOTICE I- *COUGH HAAAAAAAAACK WHEEZE* CHANGED THE TOASTER S- *WHEEEEEEEEZE COUGH* SETTINGS!!!" Seek started laughing. TF DOES HE COUGH WITH NO MOUTH?!?!?!?! I guess it's sorta like me "walking".

GL got a fire extinguisher and put out the smoke. She turned and growled at Seek. She used telekinesis and pinned him down on the floor, With Figure on the ceiling.

"DO. NOT. DO. THAT. AGAIN. OR. I. WILL. SHOW. YOU. MY. TRUE. POWERS." she snarled.

"What were you thinking?" Halt scolded. 

*Awesome Music*

"HUMANS ARE HERE!" I screamed. I stayed still as Figure YEETED me to door 61.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee"

I plopped on a drawer. Ouch.

I crawled my way to the top of a closet. I drifted to sleep.

TIME SKIP-

I was woken up by voices.

"Miles, c'mon! RUSH IS COMMIN'!"

"I'M THE RICHEST GUY IN-"

Rush rushed towards them, snatching up Miles and eating him on the way to the next door and disappeared. The other kid, with a nametag with "Henry" written on it, got out a lighter.

Blood was splattered across the floor. In the corner was Miles's head, with lifeless and dull eyes.

Henry started to panic, aaaaaaaaandd~

"pssst"

"Wh... Who's there?!"

"AAAAAAAAARGH"

"OW! THAT STUPID THING BIT ME!"

"pssssssssssssssssssssssst"

"HOW DO I GET RID OF HIM?!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

I decapitated Henry. I rip open his stomach and take a bite out of his liver.

Screech's Diaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें