"We'll collect the data, Hae Ri will be with her kids and husband at our hideout, it has the best security. And I need you and Jungkook to stay by her side. You will be the one to bring her here when I reveal him to the whole world." The plan was full proof if we go with the timing but one thing we always forget... LOOPHOLES.

A full proof plan needs to be without loopholes and the biggest loophole here is we don't know his purpose behind all of this. Maybe she'd tell me something today at the party, maybe some information. I'll have to steal her for a moment, in that case.

"I still have a trump card up my sleeve." Says Yujin, this girl is just perfect for Jungkookie, I already like her.

I already hate the vibe here, I already hate the feeling I'm getting since morning today and this shitty party is making it way worse. I haven't seen her yet but I know she's here somewhere. Soo Hyun is already here standing amongst the businessmen even Joshua is there.

Joshua Brown, a sweet humble but a clever beast. I could tell why Hae Ri fell for him, guys like him are rare, not just his physique but his personality is interesting. We could never guess what his next move would be but I can trust him. I do trust him. He's is perfect for Hae Ri.

The way he treats her, I could see it in his eyes that he really cares for Hae Ri, and he cares for everybody she is connected with. Recently Hae Ri disclosed that he was the one who insisted her to come here, he was already suspicious of the man standing there in a green suit with his hair gel locked back. His menacing smile was boiling every drop of blood in my veins.

If I could he would be dead right now. 

I just wanna see her once, meet her once, talk to her once. I don't know why is my heart acting this way, when all along I was so sure of me being in love with Hae ri, being heartbroken because she left me. But the thing was quite opposite, I was being in love with her, I was being a douchebag to everyone because I was not with her, not like I had always been.

I scan the room once again and I catch a glimpse of her golden hair, she was running to the washroom and this is my fucking chance. I'd rather not blow up my cover of hating her yet, not yet, not in front of all these men, not when he might see through our facade.

And this mother fucker right here before me would be the first I kill when I get her back, get her home to me permanently. She is so lost right now and I'd do anything to find her. My heart, soul and body everything belongs to her and if she refuses to see it, I might die.

"Y/N... Angel," I call her amidst the loud music and she halts, she actually stops on her place and I could sense something wrong with her body language. She was grieving, did he do something? I could see her shivering on the spot. Her skin so pale, from the distance I could gather the pain, anger and grief she carried.

This was breaking me, I have always considered the pain she put me through was worse but seeing her with red eyes and shivering body, the marks on the back of her neck evident if you look closer... What has she put herself into?

I'd blame her dad for all the things she has been going through, how can a human be stupid enough to trust some stranger with his daughter's life? If I ever have a daughter I would never even think about sending her away, even if I'm dying...

"Don't..." She says taking a heavy breath, I know she has been controlling back her tears, the way her glossy eyes were staring at mine with so much hurt, I swear my limbs were set on fire and if I was anywhere close to destroy Soo Hyun I would have taken her away right here, right now.

And I promise myself this today, he is going to suffer until the end of his life for what he is doing to her right now. And if he had damaged her further than what my mind is thinking... He better prepare for war cause I won't back down now.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Come here." I call her, she stood at the periphery of ladies room and me being a gentleman could not do anything in this situation.

"Please Tae, don't... I am not what you think I am now, I can't possibly be the one for you, ever." And with that she's gone, leaving me to decipher about her words... I don't know what to do with the burning rage inside me... I'm not Kook to go for a boxing session, I'm not Jimin who'd dance it off, and I'm fucking tired of bottling up my emotions this way.

I need a release... I need to figure out things, I need to get out of here, I need to get her out of here, I need to destroy that wicked smile off of his face, I need a drink.

After talking to Jimin I got to know he was able to crack their security system and hack into their cameras. Hopefully there were some in his penthouse's lobby, Kitchen, Living Area and some on the first floor. ANd now he's been searching for the clips, anything that could help us in proving this man guilty of domestic violence. And side by side me and Joshua working on his illegal matters. In no matter of time his company would burn down in ashes and I will be the one to put him through hell after that.

I sat there on the bar stool drinking away my sorrows. Though I don't get drunk easily but tonight after seeing her rejecting me this way... I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

I must reach to Jimin as soon as I can but there was an announcement yet to be made, somehow I was free from his partnership but he doesn't know that yet. I feel something very wrong coming my way, our way.

My phone started vibrating violently in my pocket as I reach for the device only to find Jimin calling again. "Hello," I say finding a panting Jimin on the other side, "what's the matter Jim, You okay?" I ask not able to feel content in my friend. 

"He has his business named after her... Y/N's dad has been working on underground for years and his business has been named after her, Soo Hyun somehow found about it and he would acquire it next month. He's planning on marrying her for real this time." My breathing became erratic, this was not in our plan and if her dad had a business running than why don't we know about it?

"Then has she been living in filth if he had a business running and that too a successful one?" I was still not able to believe anything he said.

"Because he wanted to give it to her after his death, so that she could not worry even though he was gone... And he believed all the work he was putting her through was only to polish her working skills." A damn mind game kind of person.

I was still in a haze... I couldn't believe he would go such extents to teach her daughter the throes of life. I couldn't believe the mastermind of a man he was. My respect for him increased ten-fold after everything revealed today.

I gulp down the last drop of the burning liquid. "So what else is there to talk Jimin? I know you have something else up in your sleeve." I murmur and he knows I would know if he ever tries to hide anything from me.

"Guess who has been running the business in his absence?" Jimin questions and I couldn't get anyone who would be willing to do so. "I don't know Jimin and this is not the game to play, 'GUESS AND WIN' fucking asshole." I was so enraged that his chuckle made me twist my neck to find my distraction.

"It's Hae Ri... Or I must say Joshua has been the one to make it successful and he is such a sneaky bastard. Soo Hyun has been on his back because of the business." Everything is coming back to a place. Everything just comes together in the puzzle, and now the only missing piece is 'why the fuck is he torturing her? I understand why he is keeping her as hostage but torturing the woman, snatching everything that's keeping her sane. Her happiness, what is the reason.

--------------------X---------------0---------------X---------------O------------------