The Photo Girl

Falling in love at Starbucks, kissing in the rain, and staring in each others eyes isn't my thing. For one, I can't drink coffee and running into a person with your beverage is not okay nor is it ever going to work out. For two, I hate getting wet and I never even had my first kiss yet. And 3, awkward eye contact is not going to make the intimacy last longer, it's just going to end the relatonship much more quickly than expected.

That's me. I list all the things that I hate about love, why? Love isn't for me. I don't believe in love and I don't want to be tied down to some guy all the time. Sure, I like guys and I'm most definitely not asexual, but I tried the love rollercoaster once, I'm not going back on it again because it scared me, I wasn't ready or prepared to go on it. I was too chicken and now I regret it because I'm too scared to ever go on rollercoasters again in my life.

For just a quick introduction, I'm Bailey. 

19 years old and studying to be a professional photographer.

I currently work at the local record store with my 2 best friends, Meredith and Desmond.

I own a cat named Kodiak.

I live in the big city, meaning downtown Seattle in my case.

Born on the 5th of November.

I live with my elder sister, Amari, who is 25 and works as a magazine editor for Teen Vogue, she makes a lot of money therefore living in a loft apartment in one of the tallest buildings in downtown.

And just in case I haven't said it, I hate love.