Chapter 74: Shamelessness

Zacznij od początku

After all, this is the capital planet, It wasn't at all remote like the 19th planet and basically everyone has a light brain so Dr. Fang naturally knows the news on Weibo. Zhou Jing, the lawyer hired by Ruan Tang, released an interview video of his neighbors in his hometown on Weibo a few days ago, which completely revealed Cai Xin's true face, and made people feel more sympathetic to the two brothers of the Ruan family. After submitting an application to the court, Ruan Tang can go to court with Cai Xin only after Ruan Tang returns, and officially break up with this woman.

"Yes, I think natural foods are more nourishing and taste better than liquid nutrition."

Doctor Fang nodded, "I don't know if it's a mistake or not. The child's genetic transformation is not complete, so his physical fitness is much worse than that of ordinary people, and he is closer to people in the ancient earth era. Nutrient solution At most, it can only keep him alive, but it has no other effect, but he seems to be able to absorb trace elements in natural food. His current body data are much better than a month ago. As long as he is properly adjusted, he can completely possible to move freely like an ordinary person."

Hearing this, Ruan Tang was overjoyed, and there was no better news for him. Whether it was out of his own heart or to fulfill the original owner's last wish, he had already treated Ruan Yu as his own younger brother. After Ruan Yu fully recovered and was discharged from the hospital, he took him back to his home, cooked delicious food for him in different ways every day, and raised him fat so that he could grow up healthy.

"Well, as for the treatment plan, I decided to divide it into three courses, the first stage..." Dr. Fang was talking to Ruan Tang about the treatment plan he had formulated, but suddenly heard a very noisy footsteps outside, and Chaotic shouts.

"You can't go in! This is the intensive care unit! You can't go in!" "

Why can't I go in! I'm their mother! I have the right to go in and visit!" The woman's high-pitched voice was hysterical, and her high-heeled shoes stomped on the ground The voice is getting louder.

"What's going on?" Dr. Fang frowned slightly, got up and walked to the door, and was about to go out to find a medical staff to ask, but the door was suddenly pushed open forcefully, pushing the unsuspecting Dr. Fang aside.

"My poor child!" A woman cried loudly and rushed to came in, followed by many reporters, but due to the patient's right to privacy, these reporters were not allowed to enter the ward without permission among them, they all pointed their cameras at the room one by one.

While crying, the woman rushed towards the hospital bed, but was quickly stopped by He Yunchen, "Who is it?"

"What are you doing? Let me go! This is my son!" The woman desperately tried to get over He Yunchen and rush to Ruan Yu who was lying on the bed, but He Yunchen was like a stone wall, no matter how much she pushed, she remained motionless.

"Cai Xin?" Ruan Tang frowned fiercely upon hearing this.

"Brother..." With such a loud noise, even the dead would be woken up, let alone Ruan Yu. The child was startled, and looked around for his brother in fear.

"It's okay, it's okay, brother is here." Ruan Tang hurried over, hugged his brother in his arms, and comforted him carefully.

"Son! Son! I'm mother! Your real mother!" The woman raised her head and saw Ruan Tang's handsome face, her eyes lit up immediately, and she was about to pounce in Ruan Tang's direction while crying.

He Yunchen moved his feet again, blocking Cai Xin completely.

"What's the matter with you? You..." Cai Xin was blocked by He Yunchen once or twice, and finally exploded. When the iconic handsome face was chiseled, the whole person froze.