The Lifes of Popular Youtubers

One day, in her bedroom, emily was on her phone scrolling though tiktok and she saw a video that was a clip from markiplier's recent video and this made emily think about all the youtubers that she likes or liked watching back in the day before she got too busy to watch them and their relationships.
the first that came to her mind was mark or markiplier and jack or jacksepticeye, they met in 2012 for a gmod video that they did together and met physically in 2013 for a convention that they did together, they fell in love instantly after the gmod video and we're having a long distant relationship for 2 years till jack move in with mark in late 2014 due to the fact mark had proposed to jack at that point, the pair got married in late 2015 and jack gave birth to their son in mid 2016 with a year of marriage at that point and the pair called their son timothy or tim for short, the fans were suspicious that they named their son after mark's mascot tiny box tim but the pair brushed it off saying it was a coincidence, then in 2017, jack was pregnant again and in early 2018, he gave birth to a little girl which they named samatha or sam for short, the fan were suspicious again as they named their girl after jack's mascot, septic eye sam bit again, the pair said it was a coincidence, tim is going to be 6 years old and acts a lot like mark but looking a lot like jack while sam is going to be 4 and she acts a lot like jack but looked a lot like mark.
emily also knew that both jack and mark had 3 pets together, mark had a golden retriever that he found as a 18 month old puppy in 2016 that he named chica, jack had a irish terrier named spud thst he got in 2017 after mark had chica for a while and jack also had a male cat which he found in 2020 as a 8 week old kitten which tim named stripes due to him being a stripped tabby cat, they also have ethan as their 'adopted' older son who like to act like their teenage son but he's also a good big brother/babysitter for tim and sam for when mark and jack want to go on dates together.
emily then remembers pewdiepie or felix who is the most famous youtuber on the platform, he had been in a relationship with his girlfriend marzia for over 10 year and then finally got married in 2019 where everyone was happy for them, then in 2020 a year after they got married, felix announced that him and marzia are pregnant but in a surprising twist, it was him that was pregnant and not marzia, fan were supportive of felix anyway and when felix reached 5 month, he announced the gender of the baby which suprised everyone again to say that he was having twins, a boy and a girl, he also announced he will be absent from youtube for 6 months but he then will return with the twins and marzia, during the time off, felix made a sad announcement on twitter that mia, his one eyed pug passed away from old age and this made everyone sad as mia was there since the beginning of felix's channel and loads of people put of positive messages to felix after he announced he will be adding 2 month to his absents, in late 2020, felix had the twins and their names were andy edgar and jane mia, everyone was happy that the babies middle name were named after the late mia and edgar, felix's black pug, they also announced they got a new dog which was a black and tan chihuahua as marzia really wanted a chihuahua as her next dog, the dog was named suki and marzia loved the dog as much as she loved her babies, the twins are now 3 and they are felix's co stars on his channel.
emily then started to think about other youtubers that she use to watch but can't anymore due to being busy and she thought of the banana bus squad or the bbs team, in the group were about 8 or more people that all started in 2011 and since then, there were 3 couples in the group and going to be a third but it ended in disaster, the first couple and the most popular couple from the group was vanoss or evan and h20 delirious or jon, the pair met in 2011 for some cod videos but then stayed together with the other when they did other things like gta5, gmod and some other games, the relationship start to show itself when they played gta5 together and fans loved the relationship shipping the pair together, in reality the pair had been dating since 2012, jon moving in with evan in 2014 and in 2015, evan proposed to jon at a dock near evan's house, jon said yes in happy tears and in early 2016, the pair were married with the whole group attending, in may 2018 after a april fools joke in may that he was pregnant, jon announced he was actually pregnant and in february 2019, jon had a baby boy with evan being the dad and they named their son, tyson, jon posted the baby on his twitter and they all loved him seeing that he looked a lot like evan in appearance but having brown hair, tyson is now 4 years old and now, both jon and evan have introduced a new baby to the family which was born in june and they named her charlotte who looks a lot like jon, the best thing emily could guess that the pair had a relationship was during ohm's dead by daylight video where during the bit where they were almost about to escape when even says to jon 'if we make it out here alive, will you kiss me?!' and this made jon blush and stutter in his speech, after the video went up, jon posted a video of him and evan having a kiss with the caption 'watch ohm's video to understand' with a link to ohm's video, everyone loved it and that's when emily knew they were in a full on relationship.
the next couple that isn't as popular as vanoss and delirious but people still know about it is brock or moosnuckle and brian or the gaming terroriser, the pair met like vanoss and delirious in 2011 for cod videos and move to gta5, gmod and other games later on, the relationship wasn't obvious at first but it became super obvious on 2014 when the pair wouldn't stop flirting with each other mainly brian to brock, in reality, the pair were dating around the same time as evan and jon and brain moved in with brock in 2014 after a year of long distance dating, brian proposed to brock in christmas 2014 which brock said yes and the pair were first to marry out of the group in 2015, in 2016, brock announced he was pregnant and though out the pregnancy when it was announced it was going to be a girl in video, brian would always joke that the baby was going to be called brianna which brock loved and never got old of it, the baby was soon born in 2017 and they named her rosie but her middle name being brianna, brock soon fell pregnancy again in in 2019 and gave birth to a little boy in may 2020, they named him toby and he is now 4 while rosie is now 6, the pair are still very much in love and love to talk about their children and each others days though videos and live streams.
the third couple that were kinda popular from the group but more from delirious's group of friends were ohmwreaker and cartoonz, the pair were part of delirious's group of friends and met in 2010, they started dating in 2013 and first met each other in 2015 which causes a one night stand to happen, ohm then became pregnant and cartoonz decided to let ohm live with so he can be with their child, ohm gave birth to a boy in 2016 which him and cartoonz named him riley and a year after he was born in 2017, ohm and cartoonz got married, in 2019, ohm was pregnant again and in late 2019, he gave birth to a girl which they named maddison or maddie for short and in 2021 ohm was pregnant again and gave birth to another girl in 2022 which they named susan or susie for short, riley is now 7, maggie is now 5 and little susie if going to be 2 soon, the pair love each other and they hope to maybe have one more child in the future, emily likes the pair but doesn't watch them much, only watched a few videos of the pair and then a compilation of them being shippy with each other on tumblr but she doesn't mind them and think they are a cute couple of the tough guy with the beard but has a big heart and the wimpy sounding guy with a big heart and so much love to give.
the final 'couple' that were popular but then became a drama fest was wildcat or tyler and miniladd or craig, the pair like evan, jon, brock and brian met in 2012 for some cod videos and then moved on to gta 5, gmod and other games, the pair grew to like each other and had some moments together where fans saw they were a couple, in reality, they were a couple and the pair physically met each other in 2015 for a video with some other guys from the squad, craig decided to live with tyler after the weekend with him and their relationship grew, then in 2016, craig was pregnant with tyler and he gave birth to a little girl in 2017 which him and tyler names her pheobe, craig then got pregnant again in 2019 and gave birth to another girl in 2020 which was named daisy, in 2018 though was the time craig was starting to act off to the squad and to his fans, he first moved out tyler's house in early 2018 to live with his female cousin leaving phoebe with tyler but she could still visit him every weekend, craig and tyler didn't break up craig just said he wanted to help his cousin feel comfortable in her new home, then he decided to get a puppy for both him and pheobe which was a american eskimo puppy named ghost that he didn't realise till later that he got the puppy from a back yard breeder, craig only had ghost for a month till he announced on youtube that the puppy died from chocking to death on kibble that his cousin gave him while he was out for the weekend at his parents house, the kibble turns out was way too chunky for ghost to eat as well as not puppy kibble being instead adult dog kibble and that's why he died from chocking, then started telling lies about the bbs saying that evan didn't care about him and only wanted him in the videos to be a extra which turned out wasn't the case as even wrote on twitter that he cared about craig but craig was acting rude to him and the other when they did a video together, then this was the kicker to the relationship between him and tyler as well as the relationship craig has with his viewers, after having daisy, he admitted in a video that he may or may not know if tyler is the real father to daisy as he had been cheating on him with some minors, the people he was meeting were between 14 to 17 and he did sleep with one of the teens he was meeting around the time tyler and craig were meeting up again, tyler heard about this and did a DNA test on both his girls to see that he was in the clear of both of them being his daughters, tyler decides to call off the engagement and has now sole custody of the girls while craig was still going out to meet minors till he was arrested for raping a 13 year old girl, craig is not part of the squad anymore but tyler is happy with his daughter and is now dating a lady names lucy.
there is another youtube couple that are popular that emily knows about but she only knows about them though tumblr and some posts on youtube, those 2 are dan and phil, all she knows about them is that they met in 2009, got married in 2011, had their first son named jack in 2012 so he is now 12, then they had their second son named david in 2017 which is a big age gap between jack and david and now david is 6, that's all emily knew about that pair as she doesn't follow them.
another pair emily knew about but didn't know the full details about was anthony and ian, the old smosh duo, all she knew about them was that they were high school sweethearts that decided to start doing youtube sketches together on a channel they made called smosh with the most popular video on their channel being them singing the pokémon theme song, they were in love with each other and in 2010, anthony proposed to ian which he said yes too and they got married in 2011, in 2012, ian was pregnant and he gave birth in 2013 to a boy which they named micheal, a year later, ian was pregnant again and the pair decided to sell their channel to someone else so they could have a family life but anthony was still around on youtube running his own channel where he interviewed people and basically was a youtube celebrity, ian ended up having a girl in 2014 which he and anthony named polly, then in 2015, ian was pregnant again and for the last time and in 2016, they ended up having a boy and girl twin which they named emma and william, the 4 kids are all happy with their dads and now, micheal is 10, phoebe is 8 and the twins are 6.
the last pair emily knows about as she became his friend during that time that her, tom and sebastian became ponies in ponyville saving all colt from this evil lady and he was dragged along is jerma or jeremy or jermaine with his fiancé ster or steven, emily kinda knew them when they were on youtube in 2011 to 2014, they were tf2 buddies and play tf2 as well as other games together when jerma was doing youtube at the time, then the pair moved to twitch and bascally left their channels to do twitch full time, both jerma and ster did have girlfriends at the time and jerma's girlfriend named kim broke up jerma and ster's relationship for a few years, then kim left jerma and he managed to reconnect to ster again, the pair didn't realise that they were having feelings for each other till after the pony event where jerma invited ster to dinner to talk about the 'who will replace me?' stream jerma had planned, after the dinner, the pair got accidently drunk and had a one night stand together with the result of jerma becoming pregnant, he never told ster or anybody about the pregnancy for 5 months till emily told him to tell ster which he did and ster was very happy about it after he found out his wife was cheating on him with a woman so they got a quick divorce, jerma told his current girlfriend molly about his pregnancy and she dumped him feeling disgusted that he slept with a man and got pregnant, jerma got sad bit then ster came over to his house and asked him to be his boyfriend which he accepted, in early may 2022, jerma and ster did a baby shower stream together with emily helping to reveal the baby gender which was a boy and the fans were happy, then on the 20th of may, jerma gave birth to his and ster's son and they named him emile after emily's dream, then between june and december, ster proposed to jerma to which he says yes and at new year's eve during jerma's end of year awards, he announced to ster, emily and all the viewers that he was pregnant again which made ster happy and emily happy too, the baby should be due in august and the pair had a really nice wedding with emily there as a bridesmaid, emile was also now 1 year old and he knows how to both walk and talk but not learnt full sentences yet, a fan asked him how many children will he and ster have and he replied after a thinking pause that this baby will be the last one as he didn't know if his body could hold another one as he's will be 40 in 2 and a half years.
emily wished she knew other youtubers history but those are the ones she knew about the most, she does watch loads of other youtubers but they don't have youtube history like what the bbs do or jerma, emily then goes back onto her phone and watches pokemon related tiktoks.
The End