9 | Dance The Night Away

Start from the beginning

But I was so mad after my brother told me about this God damn party. It must have slipped my mind.

With each step he took, I took back until eventually I felt my back hit against the wall.

His steps came with more urgency as he soon put both of his hands on either side of my head, keeping me locked in tight.

Tingles began to run down my legs, as I practically begged him to touch me. To do anything.

This was wrong. And I know it is. But their is something that is shielding me from kneeling this man in the balls and running out of here like a lion on the hunt.

I gulped as I felt his head lean in. And for a second I thought he was going to kiss me.

I actually thought that he would slam his beautiful pink lips onto mine and let me taste every last drop of him until we are both panting like a dog on his bed.

But then he stopped.

His eyes staring into mine, with softness and what seemed like passion.

I propped my knee up to get some stability, when I all the sudden felt a hand drop from my side and onto my thigh.

I jumped slightly but barely noticeable, as his other hand moved to my cheek as he caressed his thumb on my red tint.

"If you were mine. I would throw you over my shoulder, and pin you against that bed and make you scream for me until you couldn't walk."

My eyes stared deeper into him as he made that comment.

My mind immediately went to him and me having sex on his bed.

The way he would pleasure me.

The way he would probably, make me scream until I couldn't even sing.

The way that nothing else would matter except me and him.

I could imagine his perfectly sculpted body on top of mine, as my breasts bounced up and down.

I took a deep breath out as his thumb slowly moved down my face until he reached my lip.

He slowly ran his thumb down to my bottom lip, as she smeared it and bit his own.

This man might be the most irritating son of a bitch I know. But he sure does know how to make a girl want him.

"God. I want to bite that lip so bad." He whispered.

Almost a whimper.

His thumb traveled down to my chin as he tilted me up, causing me to look up.

His hand began to travel deeper down my thigh as I almost fell to the ground.

His fingers gently swerved over my gentle skin, as my skin immediately got goosebumps.

"God." I whimpered. Almost a moan.

"Do you want me to stop?" He said as his face got closer. I could feel the breaths from his nose hit mine.

I paused for a moment as the adrenaline kicked back up my body.

God. Did I want him to stop? Did I want him to not give me any sort of pleasure even though my body is practically craving for something.

"I should." I whispered against his skin. My breaths timid.

He chuckled. "But your body is telling me otherwise. Your body is telling me to help relieve that ache between your legs princess."

I whimpered again as his finger nails traced upon my skin once more.

God damn it.

"On one condition. You go to this party with me as my escort. We will fake dating. And then just be their I guess. You don't have to so much as look at me if you don't want to."

My eyebrows glanced up as I felt my lashes bat against my eyelids

But wait- huh?

He is doing this just so I would go to this damn party?

I immediately sat my leg down and swiped his hand away as I pushed on his chest causing him to fumble back.

His eyes narrowed. "What the hell?!"

I shook my head. "I knew it. I knew you were going to do something like this to get me to go. God damn it." I said as I hit my palm against my forehead.

I laughed sarcastically. "You know what. I will go to this party. But not for you. Not with you. I will only go because Anthony ASKED me to. Because where I come from. You don't use people to get what you want. And obviously that's a different story when it comes to you."

He rolled his eyes. "And why in the world would I use you? I have no reason to."

I shook my head. "You sneaky jackass. At least I am not trying to get people to have sex with me all the time just to fill my need of pleasure and success. At least I can actually ask someone a question and get an answer rather than trying to seduce them to get what I want."

His face went wide, as I turned around and walked out to go check on Ace.