When you say nothing at all -W.M

Начните с самого начала

Wanda starts to tremble even more.

"Hey, hey. Everything is alright. I promise you." He tries to comfort her.

Wanda starts to pat her pockets and looks at Steve scared when she can't find something.

"What are you looking for?" He asks even though he had a feeling she won't be able to respond to him.

Wanda continues to look in the bag that's next to her. She finds a phone but deflates when she sees that it's not hers.

"You're looking for your phone?" Steve asks confused. "Friday ask someone to bring Wanda's phone to the medbay when we get there." He tells the A.I. and wants to pat himself on the back when he sees Wanda calming down just a tad bit. "Can you say something else besides Emma?" He tries again.

"Emma." She responds easily.

"So the answer is no." He nods in understanding. "Why, Emma, though?" He wonders out loud.

The second they land, he scoops Wanda into his arms and starts rushing to the medbay.

"What happened?" Bruce was next to him in an instant.

"She said something about a smell then her powers didn't work anymore. She's can't say anything else besides Emma too." Steve rushes out. "She fainted earlier." He added.

"I'll run some tests." Bruce replied and quickly went to work when Wanda was placed on the bed. "Did Friday say anything?" He questions.

"No, she didn't manage to detect the substance." Steve responded.

"Emma?" Wanda looked around the room in a panic once again.

"The phone! Did you bring her phone by any chance?" Steve rushes out.

"Yeah. Here." Bruce gives it to him and continues his tests.

"Emma!" Wanda looked at the phone.

"You want me to contact Emma on your phone?" Steve asked.

"Emma." Wanda replied while getting more terrified while looking at all the medical equipment.

"I will have to inject you with something that will calm you down." Bruce told her. "It's not going to hurt."

"Emma!" Wanda scurries back terrified, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, you're safe, trust me. I won't let anything happen to you." Steve promised her instantly. This however didn't calm Wanda as much as he wanted. "While Bruce is treating your injuries I'll contact this Emma person and get her to come here. Is that okay with you?" He tried to come out with a plan.

At the mention of this woman's name, Wanda relaxed just a tad bit. Steve took this as his sign and after Bruce managed to inject her with some sleeping meds, he went outside of the lab and tried to open Wanda's phone.

After many tries, he failed and went to the one person he knew could do this in a heartbeat, Tony Stark who was sitting in the living room enjoying a nice cup of tea while having an interesting conversation with the ex-russian spy.

"Tony, hi, can you help me unlock Wanda's phone?" Steve said the moment he spotted the billionaire.

"Yeah, of course, what for? Did Wanda forget her password or what?" Tony asked confused.

"Actually, no. She's currently in the med-bay, the mission really shook her and she can only say 'Emma'. So I want to look for this girl on her phone. She seems very shaken up and the mention of me getting a hold of this person is the only thing that calmed her down." He rambled.