Travel Log: I

Date:
???

Location:
Zeroverse, Omniverse

Entry No:
I

Open Entry...

——————————————

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOOM*

Zero was currently engaged in a battle in space... Against... Well... An Extradimensional Being...

The two beings were in space. Zero was floating back and held his chin.

Zero: How the hell did we end up here...?

There was a critter on his shoulder, that was repeatedly slapping the side of his face in clear annoyance.

Fou: Foufou Fou Fou FOOOOOU!!!!

Zero: This isn't MY fault!! This thing...

???:  ▃▃▅▅▃▃ー!!!!

Zero: Is an unholy amalgamation of what seems to be faces and warped emotions

Zero: Is an unholy amalgamation of what seems to be faces and warped emotions. In any case, I have nothing to do with this.

Fou: Foufoooou Kyu Kaoo Fou!

Zero: Okay so maaaaaybe I shouldn't have punched a hole right in the space time continuum but still... Wait, doesn't that means we aren't in Kansas anymore?

Fou: Foooou!

Zero raised his hand and blocked energy beams that were shot at his person.

Zero: Someone is certainly impatient.

Fou: Fou!

Zero: Nah, I've more or less figured it out. This thing is one of Niji's mindless Offshoots. I guess you could see it as "his child" that's not reaaaally his child. Basically this thing is a more powerful version of Charybdis. 

Fou: Fou Fou Fou??

Zero: Yeah, Nowadays we all just blame it on Möbius and her experiments. The only successful one was Lydia. Elysia was on cleanup duty, but even then, some of those eldritch abominations survived many of the incinerations.

Fou: Fou!

Zero: Yup. Well, that's enough exposition for the readers. I was searching for a way back to the universe Bel was in, but I suppose we can't let this sucker roam free now can we?

Fou: Fou Fou Kyu!

Zero: Hm... Just wondering what level I should release it at... Don't wanna accidentally wipe out the Omniverse or anything. Not again at least...

Fou: Fou?

Zero: It was Niji...

Fou:...

Zero: Not much else to say. Alright sucker!!