The fueled the man in the third space. When Naoto was done he bid the lady a thanks and promised himself to come back to give her a tip.

Naoto began to walk out but the man wanted to get one more comment in.

"Tch, asshole." Naoto exhales, taking a stop. He turned to the man and opened his wallet to show his badge.

"Notice that you were the only one complaining, sir. Policemen have normal lives too, but if you wanted my number or something you should've asked. Then again I don't think you should've forgotten since it's 911."

With that Naoto turned on his heel and left. He couldn't give the guy time even if he had it all. Naoto unpacked the things into his car as fast as he could and got into his car.

As for the things he got for the pills he got for Y/N he took them from the box and took out a few pills, putting them in his pocket. As for the rest he stuffed them under the passenger seat.

Naoto glanced at the time, realizing that it was up. He didn't let it get to him though. Naoto stopped to a nearby payphone five minutes after and got out.

He got in, digging his hand in the bag of coins he got from the cashier. Naoto shoved them all in and called Laney's number.

Naoto glanced around, tapping the top of the phone. "Come on Laney." Naoto hit the phone after the fourth ring and finally...he got an answer.

"Hello?"

"Laney! Laney, it's me, Tachibana."

"Naoto. Holy hell thank God you're alive, I was actually getting a bit worried. Tell me everything."

"I only have three minutes. So far I've been beaten near death but don't worry about me. The only person I'm worried about is Y/N since..." He paused, wondering if he should tell her of Sanzu and Y/N's sexual encounters.

"Since what?"

"Since he's head over heels of course." In the end he decided not to tell her. He's not sure how much of a problem that'll be for Y/N.

"Anyways, the van is still out in the front of my house but I don't know what to do about that."

"We'll come for it."

"No! No, terrible idea. He told me if he thinks I'm planning anything he'd kill me and then her. He's obsessed, yes, but we can't forget that he's crazy, Laney. Just...make it quick and quiet."

"Yeah about quick, we have a bit of a set back. Since so much happened at the facility we're taking care of that first. Funerals and all. But after that we'll be on our way."

Naoto shook his head. "How long, Laney?"

A long pause.

"Laney...how long am I supposed to keep Sanzu, that crazy fucking hyena, locked up in my house?"

"Until next month."

"Next month?! Ah." Naoto clutched his head to dim the pain that shot through. He's even forgot about his pain killers.

"I know I know. A lot of my men and women died okay. I know Y/N is going to be fine for the time being since, like you said, he's head over heels for her. Sure he's crazy but he won't hurt her. And I trust you to protect her, Naoto."

"You have sixty seconds remaining."

He sighs. "If anything I need protection. I nearly died about twice. If he gets mad at anything and glanced my way, he'd kill me."

"She won't let him kill you."

Naoto remembered everything Y/N did to distract Sanzu away from him. She's simply having sex with him...to distract him.