Last chance... make it count!

Izuku POV

I really would never have expected to see my father chuckle like that. It didn't seem forced and not only that but Aizawa was laughing as well. The only person who was glaring daggers at us was Eri who started crying shortly after. I mean she tried eating something and it just fell on the ground. It happens and all but the way she was acting was below her age and seemed soo fake.

Needless to say that both parents at the table stopped laughing and looked at her for a second before looking at each other.

Mic: Sho, why don't you take care of this?

Aizawa: Eri, why are you crying?

Eri: It fell down...

Auzawa: I know but it's fine, things fall all the time, no need to cry.

Eri: I wanted to eat it tho....

Aizawa: and there are more things to eat, now dry your tears and we'll pick it up after.

Eri: but... but... but....

Aizawa: But what?

Eri: I wanted that!

It was really funny how she was acting and all. I think Aizawa was also getting a bit irritated because he stood up and picked her up from the table before leaving us. For me it looked as if he was about to tell her she was done eating and trying to get her to reflect on her behaviour. It was soo clear that she threw it down including her fork as well after all.

Aizawa: Eri, that's no reason to shout, you are not being very nice.

We could hear Aizawa's voice from the next room which was quite loud as well. However the crying was getting smaller and smaller till we couldn't hear anything anymore.

Is this okay?

I mean...

Why is dad still sitting here and smiling at us softly?!

Me: Shouldn't you go like calm her down or something?

Mic: Nah. Sho can handle this and he had a point .... Toshi you had a good point. I am sorry for what I did to you. I know you need our help as well.

It was a very sincere apology and guess what, he was definitely sticking to it as well. Like a week quickly passed by while I was staying with them and after a week another passed and I stayed in the Yamazawa household. At first it was really really bad but now... everything took an 180 degree turn. My own father started to open up and he told us the reason behind it right into our face.

Who would have known that there was such a big secret behind everything.

He was the last person to see his sister while she was dying and her last wish was for him to have a family with at least a boy and a girl. This was why he didn't hesitate on getting Eri into his house. He just wanted to fulfill the last wish of her sister.

Then there was that thing with my mother who forced him to stay away from me or he would have gotten arrested. It also turned out that he didn't stop calling me in fact my mom was taking the calls when she got behind the fact that someone was calling our phone at home. Of course it was kinda very obvious if someone called at the same time everyday so he tried changing it up and had to reduce the call to at least hear my voice a bit. The reason why he stopped was because our phone at home broke.

The reason why he never had my number was because I also never called him from my phone, However he also confessed that he had Tsukauchi look up my number so if there would be something or if something would happen to him that he could call me one last time.

I found it really something else to know that he wanted me to be the last person on the phone with him.

Anyways, everything changed after like the time he went clean with everything and now we were all together sitting and watching a movie. Even Eri started changing. She was never between humans this much and all the attention made her spoiled rotten. They called in Hound Dog which we also kinda got to see especially me since I killed someone and the fact that it didn't phase me in any kind of sense was bad but hey can't help it.

Me: So what are we watching?

Eri: Disney!

Toshi: I have another idea.

Mic: OHO! Let's hear it!

Aizawa: Same here.

Me: So who gonna say it first?

Aizawa: MEWCILLA!

Toshi: Jurassic park!

Me: PFFFFF hahahahaha

Eri: I like fluff sounds cute.

Cottonball: MEW!

Mic: Ahm Sho.... don't you think you mean that...

Aizawa: Exactly.

Toshi: Huh?

Me: You'll see.

Toshi: what?

Me: You will love it!

Aizawa: Agree.

Just like that we all started watching that one movie and it turned out it was quite the nice parody of Jurassic Park which made Toshi laugh soo hard that he had tears in his eyes. Anyways all in all, my life changed and not only mine but also Toshi's and this was really the best thing I could have hoped for.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks muffin for helping out! For all the gems reading this story... thanks for reading it and I hope you enjoyed this story. See ya maybe in another one of mine :D